Indian Boundary Lake Trail

Indian Boundary Lake Trail is a 3 mile loop trail located near Tellico Plains, Tennessee that features a lake. The trail is good for all skill levels and primarily used for hiking.

I was here for the 2017 Eclipse, amazing views for Totality. I will never forget it!

Great easy hike with my parents. Just the right speed for them.

7.15.17

This is one of the most amazing lakes at the top of the mountains that most will ever see! My family and I have been here countless times to swim and spend the day, but this was the first time that my husband and I walked the trail.

It's a great beginners trail for all ages, and very easy all around. I loved that it followed the lake the whole way. The views are breathtaking, and I would recommend this trail for anyone who hasn't visited Indian Boundary. Bring lunch and have a picnic by the lake when you're done!

Good biking trail. Lots of scenery, beautiful lake and mountain area. I pull my son on a co-pilot and the trail was easy enough. Going across the dam is narrow and I wouldn't ride across with my son in tow so we coasted across. Enjoyed this trail very much.

This is a great trail, but it goes quick so I'd suggest doing it multiple times. It's an easy trail, and it's good to learn on, but adding speed can make it fun for experienced bikers. The lake and small creeks is a source of constant beauty, and they're there if you need a swim after a ride.

Good trail. Nothing too challenging. Some great views of the lake and surrounding mountains.

A great stroll along the lake with mountain views. Easy and enjoyable.

Nice little trail around the lake. Very shady and pretty views.

this is a very nice 3 mile trail, that circles Indian boundary lake. I have spent a lot of days walking,and mountain bike riding here.

Nice trail. Not much of a lake to look at this time of the year. Water is very low. But enjoyed it with the family.

This trail is a very easy walk around the lake. Great for all ages. In a beautiful area of the Cherokee National Forest.

Sunday, November 20, 2016

Sunday, October 16, 2016

Great beginner trail for biking loved the views during fall the dam bridge is a little tricky to bike across but not that hard only a one person bridge but overall great trail