I.C. King Park Trails

I.C. King Park Trails is a 5.6 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Knoxville, Tennessee that features beautiful wild flowers and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Perfect trail for a quick hike! Close to home & a little cardio workout as there are some small inclines here & there (not steep at all) All in all great afternoon or morning hike if you're trying to squeeze in aome exercise

I didn't feel safe on this trail alone. I actually only got about a half mile in, and I turned back and went to my car. There was a family sleeping in a car at the trailhead, as well. I'm sure the view of the water is great if you get further down the trail, though.

Nice little park. Frequent with mountain bikers, so just be aware.

probably a good trail... showed up here with my dog to find all kinds of military people in uniform doing stuff. I guess I interrupted something. of course you can't see the parking lot from the road so I felt awful awkward when I saw all of them and had to turn around and drive out

Peaceful. Fantastic in the morning.

Great trail, not too busy.

Thursday, August 04, 2016

Saturday, June 04, 2016

My dog and I love this trail year round!! The trail at times can be overgrown, but we usually don't mind. Ridley loves to swim just watch out for ticks and snakes.

Sunday, May 29, 2016

Absolutely loved this walk and was able to change difficulties along the trail (switching from easy trails to more difficult ones) Great place to collect thought!!

Saturday, April 16, 2016

Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Good work out whether your walking, hiking, or mountain bike riding.. peaceful and laxing

Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Tuesday, September 01, 2015

Saturday, July 25, 2015

First hit these trails while geocaching (there are several caches hidden throughout the park—but I've already said too much); I enjoyed the search, climbing up and along a few off-trail hills along the way to make my finds. The area was great for the purpose of this hobby, but I don't know that the hike itself was all that enjoyable. The paths were covered in webs despite heavy foot traffic, and long stretches have been torn up by bikes, making crossing a treacherous task.

Friday, July 24, 2015

the far side is nice ride but the lower beginner is being worked on and is a mess