I. H. Park at Lakeland

I. H. Park at Lakeland is a 3.1 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Arlington, Tennessee that features a lake and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from March until October. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Not too difficult but def some up and down.

should be listed as hard, due to step downhills and intensive uphills. great cardio workout. many bikers do laps there to prep for racing.

Nice quiet trail. Easy to be hiked. Could be better if it was properly labeled.

This is easy not hard.

I love this park, although some of the trails are blocked off with fallen trees the pond is my favorite part of the park.

I like this park for trail running about 3-4 miles at the most as it's not that big. Good hills to train on and very maintained park.

Saturday, November 12, 2016

Very new to mtb. I like it because I live close. Yellow trail is by far the most difficult and would not suggest it to someone new to trail riding. Start on the blue or red and work your way to yellow. Lots of roots and bumps but a good challange for all.

Wednesday, November 02, 2016

I get a little lost in there but don't mind at all. Do wish they'd mark what trail goes where a little better. I love coming here. It's a great place.

Monday, October 24, 2016

Tuesday, September 20, 2016

I enjoyed this park and trail and would rate it rough for mountain biking due to the amount of roots and steep declines and sharp grades. I'm an avid runner and hiker and would avoid it if it's rained recently. Lots of places to lose your footing. Deer are plentiful and if you're quiet like I am you can walk right into them. But I thoroughly enjoyed the steep upgrade sprints. Very nice well maintained small park!

Sunday, August 21, 2016

For Shelby Co it is a hard trail. I used this trail to train for a 2 week hike on the Appalachian Trail. The hills are short but get the heart rate up. Really a nice trail.

Thursday, March 31, 2016

I hiked the yellow trail and would rate it moderate. The hills are short and not steep. Great hike close to Bartlett Lakeland and Arlington. Nice lake and picnic area. Pretty views.
No very busy when I have hiked there. Good short hiking area.

Monday, January 11, 2016