Hidden Springs Trail

Hidden Springs Trail is a 4.2 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Lebanon, Tennessee that features a river and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, trail running, and camping and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

cave

well marked and easy to follow. The trail is well used. It has very little elevation change and there is very few obstacles so it is perfect for trail runners. We walked the 5 mile loop but was a little disappointed with the view. Even my daughter asked why the trail was in the middle of nothing. Not one animal other than my dog (but we did sound like a herd of buffalo). Def not my favorite pick.

This is a nice trail, very easy to walk. Peaceful way to spend a few hours. I have walked this trail a few times and plan on walking it a lot more. Perfect length of 5 miles.

First, it should be noted that this is a 5 mile trail and not a 4.2 mile trail like the description says. Anyway, my husband and I really liked it. Saw deer, heard owls, and enjoyed a nice fall day walking. I wouldn't take my 4 year old with me, but certainly would my younger teens. Lovely trail.

Great long walk thru the woods. Peaceful, and some hidden treasures for those looking...

This was not one of our favorite hikes. The bugs make it quite unpleasant, even for avid hikers. It's mostly flat with very little scenery if you like to take photos on your hike.

Fantastic! !!

Nice trail. Is rocky in places. Not too many hills. It took me a little over an hour to hike. If you have children or are smelling lots of roses I could see this trail taking twice a long.

nice easy walk not too exciting though. was hoping for more interesting sites to see.

Super pretty out there, not as well kept as some trails I've been on.