Henry Hollow Loop Trail

Henry Hollow Loop Trail is a 2.5 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Joelton, Tennessee that features a river and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from March until November. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

At Beaman Park. Part of the Beaman hiking trail system.

DO NOT leave anything in your car while you are hiking! We came back to the parking lot to find 2 cars broken into and one was ours. Luckily I read some other reviews of this trail stating cars had been vandalized and we took our belongings with us but windows were still shattered. HIKERS BEWARE! The trails were beautiful so sad that others had to ruin our day!

Great trial for all levels of hikers.

We went to hike the Henry Hollow Loop Trail and when we got to the trailhead there was a Jeep that had just been broken into! We decided to turn around. Be careful!

Great trail, has some good climbs, but is totally maneuverable for all levels of hikers.

Kid-friendly!

Amazing trail, gorgeous creeks and hills. Nice drive on the way there too!

Pretty hike, especially in the fall

Nice wooded & steam views. Recommend you go clockwise or the uphill will be at the end.

nice trail with some elevation changes. lots of wild flowers. did see a rattler. be cautious!

This trail was absolutely beautiful. It was a great hike with lots of nature. I very much enjoyed the creek and water pools.

so beautiful a Trail great wildflowers in the spring when a dogwood and red buds are in bloom it's amazing it can be a little wet on the feet on the low end of the trail so boots would be good idea. easy walking if you park at the bottom there's some nice picnic tables at the top you can stop at and take a break enjoy your hike

Nice little loop that connects to a longer out and back that makes for a nice, quick day hike. No views or special features, just a short and sweet wooded trail.

Friday, December 23, 2016

This was a fun little trail. The creek is pretty and there is a lot to look at. There's one decent uphill section, but overall, the trail was fairly easy. Definitely will be going back to see how it looks in other seasons!

Friday, December 23, 2016

Nice little hike beside the creek in Jolton, Tennessee.

Monday, November 07, 2016

So happy to finally get out there. Grateful for these trails.

Tuesday, October 25, 2016

This trail has some nice, peaceful scenery and connects to two other trails for a possible 6 mile hike. It's a nice little hike. Light traffic.

Sunday, October 16, 2016

This was a great easy-moderate hike for me and my pup! We will definitely be back!

Friday, August 05, 2016

Beautiful creek, wild life (saw squirrels, birds, lizards, fish and deer). The paths are easy to follow and there's not many people there. It's peaceful and quiet. Spent a few hours there, it's worth a visit.

Monday, July 25, 2016

Peaceful and relatively quiet trail just north of Nashville. A work day unwind favorite.

Thursday, July 07, 2016

Nice trail. Hiked with my wife and our 5 kids ages 10, 8, 5, and 3 (twins). Saw no one else. Lots of rocks and roots were obstacles for the littlest ones, and after about an hour of carrying my daughter my barefoot trail Merrells were feeling like the wrong shoes. Nice open woodland; not very strenuous but able to work up a sweat. Enjoyed it but next time I'll wear my old Vasque Sundowners.