Henry Hollow Loop Trail is a 2.5 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Joelton, Tennessee that features a river and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from March until November. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

At Beaman Park. Part of the Beaman hiking trail system.

We did Ridgetop and Henry Hollow. The trails were beautiful and well marked but it turns out the area isn't safe at all! I didn't see the reviews about this but we saw what we thought was car window glass near 2 parking spaces when we first got there. The suspension was confirmed when we got back and saw that another couple's car had been broken into. That means at least 3 cars have been broken into recently. We're just blessed it wasn't ours. If you go to Beaman don't leave anything of value in your car! A broken window is bad enough without having something stolen.

Great views and very quiet on a mid-fall afternoon.

Beaman Park may really be the crown jewel of Nashville's park system as the scenery is just as beautiful as Edwin Warner Park but without all the people and road noise. The creek on the left at the beginning affords many stunning views. The series of switchbacks up the steep hill are easy to navigate as a single-track footpath, and when you get to the top, there are lovely views of the deep ravines below. The last half of the trail descending down the steep hills actually took me slightly longer than climbing them!

Trail is nice. Love the incline at the beginning, but the last time I went was a few years ago and my car was broken into, window shattered, purse was taken (it was hidden), and everything they didn't want to keep was strewn across the road near the park

great little hike for something quick. There wasn't anything amazing to look at but the trail was nice and definitely gets you in nature. only real down fall was that the trail gets super narrow in places and becomes difficult when passing runners and other dog owners. It is an incline pretty much the whole way so if you dont like up hill hikes I wouldn't recommend it.

Nothing too exciting, but a mostly easy hike after an easy drive works for me. Any time in the woods is a good time in my book. It's also quite shaded so a good option to still get a hike in on an otherwise hot day.

Fairly easy hike. Went there with my dog and it was a good distance and level of difficulty to make her tired. We came across a few families with children who all seemed to be doing alright. There terrain is not flat so keep that in mind. The scenery is beautiful.

Great trails and mostly shaded which is great in TN heat! Plan ahead - no bathrooms.

great elevation. it is winding. it is narrow so can't walk side by side with a friend. saw some frogs. leads to a circle of wooden benches.

What a beautiful hike in Nashville’s backyard!! Took my kids out there today (11 and 8) and they were able to do the Henry Hollow Loop and the Sedge Hill trail. There are some pretty good inclines, the trails are well kept, and are well marked with blazes and signs. Will do this one again.

Nice trial with a bit of an incline; runs alongside a pretty creek. The image on AllTrails of the small waterfall that appears as the image for this trail isn’t actually on this hike. It appears to be across the road from the trail head, marked as private property-no trespassing.

Beautiful!

This is a beautiful and quiet trail that's well maintained.

Nice little loop, great for pets aswell.

It was a decent trail, nothing to write home about though. My only complaint about the trail was the number of ppl letting there dogs off leash. I’m actually all for it but not when a trail is popular and populated. Not everyone is a dog fan. I had my dog with me. He’s great with ppl and some dogs but on leash, he’s not so great with dogs. So when these ppl had there 3 dogs off leash, they said “it’s ok, they are nice”, I had to say “that’s nice, my dog isn’t”. Just follow the rules ppl.

Sunday, November 05, 2017

DO NOT leave anything in your car while you are hiking! We came back to the parking lot to find 2 cars broken into and one was ours. Luckily I read some other reviews of this trail stating cars had been vandalized and we took our belongings with us but windows were still shattered. HIKERS BEWARE! The trails were beautiful so sad that others had to ruin our day!

Tuesday, September 05, 2017

Great trial for all levels of hikers.

Saturday, August 12, 2017

We went to hike the Henry Hollow Loop Trail and when we got to the trailhead there was a Jeep that had just been broken into! We decided to turn around. Be careful!

Friday, August 04, 2017

Great trail, has some good climbs, but is totally maneuverable for all levels of hikers.

Friday, August 04, 2017

Kid-friendly!

Sunday, July 30, 2017

Amazing trail, gorgeous creeks and hills. Nice drive on the way there too!

Sunday, June 25, 2017

Pretty hike, especially in the fall

Saturday, June 03, 2017

Nice wooded & steam views. Recommend you go clockwise or the uphill will be at the end.

Saturday, April 15, 2017

nice trail with some elevation changes. lots of wild flowers. did see a rattler. be cautious!

Sunday, April 09, 2017

This trail was absolutely beautiful. It was a great hike with lots of nature. I very much enjoyed the creek and water pools.

Saturday, March 25, 2017

so beautiful a Trail great wildflowers in the spring when a dogwood and red buds are in bloom it's amazing it can be a little wet on the feet on the low end of the trail so boots would be good idea. easy walking if you park at the bottom there's some nice picnic tables at the top you can stop at and take a break enjoy your hike

Saturday, February 25, 2017

Nice little loop that connects to a longer out and back that makes for a nice, quick day hike. No views or special features, just a short and sweet wooded trail.

Friday, December 23, 2016

This was a fun little trail. The creek is pretty and there is a lot to look at. There's one decent uphill section, but overall, the trail was fairly easy. Definitely will be going back to see how it looks in other seasons!

Friday, December 23, 2016

Nice little hike beside the creek in Jolton, Tennessee.

Monday, November 07, 2016

So happy to finally get out there. Grateful for these trails.