Henry Hollow Loop Trail

Henry Hollow Loop Trail is a 2.5 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Joelton, Tennessee that features a river and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from March until November. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

At Beaman Park. Part of the Beaman hiking trail system.

What a beautiful hike in Nashville’s backyard!! Took my kids out there today (11 and 8) and they were able to do the Henry Hollow Loop and the Sedge Hill trail. There are some pretty good inclines, the trails are well kept, and are well marked with blazes and signs. Will do this one again.

Nice trial with a bit of an incline; runs alongside a pretty creek. The image on AllTrails of the small waterfall that appears as the image for this trail isn’t actually on this hike. It appears to be across the road from the trail head, marked as private property-no trespassing.

Beautiful!

This is a beautiful and quiet trail that's well maintained.

Nice little loop, great for pets aswell.

It was a decent trail, nothing to write home about though. My only complaint about the trail was the number of ppl letting there dogs off leash. I’m actually all for it but not when a trail is popular and populated. Not everyone is a dog fan. I had my dog with me. He’s great with ppl and some dogs but on leash, he’s not so great with dogs. So when these ppl had there 3 dogs off leash, they said “it’s ok, they are nice”, I had to say “that’s nice, my dog isn’t”. Just follow the rules ppl.

DO NOT leave anything in your car while you are hiking! We came back to the parking lot to find 2 cars broken into and one was ours. Luckily I read some other reviews of this trail stating cars had been vandalized and we took our belongings with us but windows were still shattered. HIKERS BEWARE! The trails were beautiful so sad that others had to ruin our day!

Great trial for all levels of hikers.

We went to hike the Henry Hollow Loop Trail and when we got to the trailhead there was a Jeep that had just been broken into! We decided to turn around. Be careful!

Great trail, has some good climbs, but is totally maneuverable for all levels of hikers.

Kid-friendly!

Amazing trail, gorgeous creeks and hills. Nice drive on the way there too!

Pretty hike, especially in the fall

Saturday, June 03, 2017

Nice wooded & steam views. Recommend you go clockwise or the uphill will be at the end.

Saturday, April 15, 2017

nice trail with some elevation changes. lots of wild flowers. did see a rattler. be cautious!

Sunday, April 09, 2017

This trail was absolutely beautiful. It was a great hike with lots of nature. I very much enjoyed the creek and water pools.

Saturday, March 25, 2017

so beautiful a Trail great wildflowers in the spring when a dogwood and red buds are in bloom it's amazing it can be a little wet on the feet on the low end of the trail so boots would be good idea. easy walking if you park at the bottom there's some nice picnic tables at the top you can stop at and take a break enjoy your hike

Saturday, February 25, 2017

Nice little loop that connects to a longer out and back that makes for a nice, quick day hike. No views or special features, just a short and sweet wooded trail.

Friday, December 23, 2016

This was a fun little trail. The creek is pretty and there is a lot to look at. There's one decent uphill section, but overall, the trail was fairly easy. Definitely will be going back to see how it looks in other seasons!

Friday, December 23, 2016

Nice little hike beside the creek in Jolton, Tennessee.

Monday, November 07, 2016

So happy to finally get out there. Grateful for these trails.

Tuesday, October 25, 2016

This trail has some nice, peaceful scenery and connects to two other trails for a possible 6 mile hike. It's a nice little hike. Light traffic.

Sunday, October 16, 2016

This was a great easy-moderate hike for me and my pup! We will definitely be back!

Friday, August 05, 2016

Beautiful creek, wild life (saw squirrels, birds, lizards, fish and deer). The paths are easy to follow and there's not many people there. It's peaceful and quiet. Spent a few hours there, it's worth a visit.

Monday, July 25, 2016

Peaceful and relatively quiet trail just north of Nashville. A work day unwind favorite.

Thursday, July 07, 2016

Nice trail. Hiked with my wife and our 5 kids ages 10, 8, 5, and 3 (twins). Saw no one else. Lots of rocks and roots were obstacles for the littlest ones, and after about an hour of carrying my daughter my barefoot trail Merrells were feeling like the wrong shoes. Nice open woodland; not very strenuous but able to work up a sweat. Enjoyed it but next time I'll wear my old Vasque Sundowners.

Saturday, April 09, 2016

great trail, not super busy, elevation changes can be challenging but not bad. A lot of water access which is really cool.

Saturday, January 09, 2016

Close. Easy. Beautiful afternoon stoll

Wednesday, January 06, 2016

A refreshing walk through the woods- it was a short steady walk, perfect for our dog!

Saturday, November 28, 2015

Beautiful late fall day for a hike on #OptOutside day. There were a lot of people taking advantage of the pretty day. I took my wife and three kids and we all enjoyed the trail. It was a bit more hilly than I anticipated but it is a nice, well marked trail. The Nature Center was closed so I will go back when it is open and maybe do the longer trail.