Hazard Cave and Natural Bridge Trail

Hazard Cave and Natural Bridge Trail is a 2.4 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Jamestown, Tennessee that offers the chance to see wildlife and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

cave

Hoss,me and our little dog pebbles enjoyed this loop!! The cave was huge and very sandy,huge bluffs and rock foundations. The bridge was very nice too,another great day to hike!

Awesome! Great plant life , not a lot of wild life , but a first for us. Came upon a mother black bear and her 2 cubs. Great experience. This trail is a must if your in the area!

Great payoff and interesting bluffs

Beautiful drive from Berea Ky and the trails did not disappoint! Absolutely beautiful! Can't wait to take the kids back and camp there!!

This trail is right in our back yard! Absolutely love the wildlife. Can be a very trafficked trial. It’s peaceful when no one else is out there just to sit in the cave and pray. It’s amazing what God has created for us!

Great loop. Fairly easy hike with a couple of moderate sections. Some areas are pretty muddy after rainfall so take choice of footwear may need to be a consideration.

Amazing spot for hiking plan to go into cave next visit..

Tuesday, July 11, 2017

We loved this trail ! Lots of beautiful plant life well maintained trails . When using the all trails map and recording our hike while following signs we still found our selves off trail according to the map. We will most definitely be going back to get lost again lol.

Sunday, June 04, 2017

Found this to be a nice walk in the woods. The cave is impressive; the natural bridge is too! Well maintained with good signage. We had a lovely day to walk and lots of peace and quiet. Caught the last little bit of Mountain Laurel blooms which delighted my daughter greatly.

Monday, August 29, 2016

Beautiful! One of our favorite hikes!

Thursday, July 21, 2016

Lots of fun!

Tuesday, February 02, 2016

I wanted to start my hiking/camping second go around (it's been well over 20 years) slow and at my own pace. This trail was great and nice and easy. Great views, nice inclines and very gradual. This is a great day hike, my initial intentions were to just do Hazard Cave and when I came up on Natural Bridge trail I just went for it. This was a great decision. I will be back when there is not 6-8 inches of snow and a sheet of ice on the Natural Bridge..hahhah...

Friday, November 20, 2015

Great day for hiking! Easy trail mostly. Had lunch at CCC shelter. Walked down to dam and loved the Arch!

Saturday, June 30, 2012

This park was a great place to hike and really pretty!

Saturday, June 30, 2012

Hiked through this Park while on the sheltowee trace and though I'm from ky I must admit the Tennessee portion of the trail is much more scenic. Numerous caves can be found as well as scenic vistas. This park is beautiful, and Tennessee even released some black bears in the area to add to the wilderness! We went in November and never saw anyone else in the park on the trail.

Monday, August 09, 2010

This trip was the 2nd leg of a 5 day trip. We began hiking south through the park along the sheltowee trace. The trail along the streams are amazing. The cool spings along the path is a natural air conditioner. The trail connects to a summer camp (nice spot to rest and clean up, they have restrooms) where the road walk began to the park visitor center. (No concessions, only restrooms)

Thursday, July 06, 2017