Hamilton Creek

Hamilton Creek is a 10.9 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Nashville, Tennessee that features beautiful wild flowers. The trail is rated as moderate and primarily used for hiking, nature trips, birding, and mountain biking.

This is my favorite trail in the area. First time ridden in 4 years or so but it never disappoints. A little something for everyone on this trail system. Very well maintained.

Is this good for hiking?

Fun trail, somewhat technical.

Would be a really pretty walk, but very difficult to follow trail. A few strange people that did not look like they were there to hike the trail. Saw 2 condom wrappers.

Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Thursday, March 10, 2016

It was very relaxing, very easy flat trails. Few roots and rocks here and there but not difficult at all. Your choice of routes makes it great because you can go 2-5-7 or 11 miles depending on how ambitious you're feeling.

Saturday, November 21, 2015

1st time mountain biking. There were definitely some spots I had to pull my bike through/over. Easy to get on the wrong trail

Tuesday, May 05, 2015

Thursday, October 02, 2014

Nice trail really long and challenging, wish there were signs.

Friday, August 15, 2014

Awesome trail. Love the drops and of course all the rocks. Wear knee pads !!!
Directions around the trail is sketchy. But that's way we have apps to guide us. Maprika works great for me.

Friday, July 18, 2014

Sunday, July 13, 2014

Wednesday, April 30, 2014

needs trail markings, lots of intermingled connections with no direction.. love the rocks and roots though.. with some direction it would be way better..

Sunday, July 14, 2013

Monday, November 19, 2012

Rode the beginner/intermediate loop today. Got introduced to what are apparently known as "rock gardens". Very tricky to navigate for a beginner. Some fun quick stretches as well, definitely helped me work on my technical riding! Signs were rare, and there seemed to be a few different ways to go. Missed the exit when I was nearing completion but common sense helped me turn around. Beautiful scenery, lots of switchbacks, and overall a tougher challenge than Jones Mill. Next, to tackle the 7 mile intermediate/advanced loop.

Thursday, October 11, 2012

It doesn't have any signs to tell you where to go, so I didn't like it very much because I got lost.

Saturday, June 30, 2012

Very rocky and can get pretty technical through the rock gardens.