Hall Bend Trail

Hall Bend Trail is a 5 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Loudon, Tennessee that features a lake. The trail is good for all skill levels offers a number of activity options. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

The Hall's Bend (Boy Scout) trail is an excellent hiking trail right here in Tellico Village. The trail is located in the north end of the Village. It follows the Tellico Lake shoreline for the first part of the trail and then climbs several steep hills to offer some great winter views of Tellico.

I love a trail that follows the edge of water. This trail is exactly that. It's a fairly easy trail, parts of it remind me of the northern west coast. My husband and dog were big fans of this trail as well.
If you are scared of dogs you should probably not hike there as everybody we encountered was hiking with their furry companion.

Perfect for week day walking and with the dog :) on or off leash..Most are without leash

Such a cool adventure, start to finish. Tons to explore along the coast of the water. Little peninsulas you can wander out onto for 360 views of water. :) take the dogs!

Great hike with the pups! However, this is the one place where I always find ticks on them after their hikes. We've been all over in the mountains and this is always the place I find them on my girls after our hikes.

Beautiful lake views. Nice peaceful walk.

It was a good hike. Great views.

Easy trail with some small hills, but on a beautiful day it's very well worth it.

I got to walk this with my 5 year old son. It was great for both of us. Beautiful views and I loved the benches placed along the trail.