Gee Creek Trail

Gee Creek Trail is a 2.9 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Delano, Tennessee that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from February until November. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

very beautiful place, with creek and waterfall.

dude i hiked to the fountain and passed it to finish the trail that led to absolutely nothing but poison ivey and poison oak !! don’t keep walking stop at the river 10/10 would do it again

Absolutely love this hike! I drive nearly an hour when I want to hike just so I can come to Gee Creek Trail. The small waterfalls are absolutely breathtaking, plus I’ve seen kids swimming under the one at the end of it. There are two rocky parts that are difficult to cross if you’re new to it or just don’t like that kind of thing, but once you get the hang of it it’s not bad. I’d recommend going after a light rain (if you’re used to the trail!) for a really lovely addition of small streams along the trail.

We only goes half the way . It was wet ans the Rocks was very slippy. Maybe next time

was not able to locate the trail for the second creek crossing. look forward to another trip.

Some places on the trail can be hard to navigate if you go past the waterfall. But overall it’s a beautiful hike.

Great photo ops here! The trail up to the main falls gets narrow at one point, but manageable. Can't wait to go back.

Creek was way up and raging we felt it was to dangerous to cross so we only got to hike half of the trail. The trail follows the creek at one point it was a little difficult to navigate / climb the rocks.. I will try agin later in the year after the creek drops. And yes like the other reviews there are a lot of baseball size rocks on the trail but we didn’t find them that hard to hike.

Four stars

Fun trail to take the pup on.

My 6 year old's first big hike! definitely a few troublesome spots where the terrain is very narrow and rocky. The path overall is rocky, but not bad. The water was beautiful!

beautiful trail easy to follow but not for children or the faint of heart. trail was completely empty the path was very Rocky but it was really very pretty. many small waterfalls.

Nice exciting trail. Nice deep hole to swim in under big waterfall. There are rainbow trout in the creek also.

I have hiked this trail several times and always enjoy it. Best time to hike it is summer or fall when it is dry out otherwise the creek crossings can be challenging when the creek is flowing hard.

Very nice walk, beautiful and very well kept.

Live about a mile away, this trail never gets old.

nice hiking but super rocky trail!

Nice walk along a creek with a decent waterfall towards the end. I agree it's moderate, but there are two tricky areas where you have to climb over some big rocks. No problem if your young, but not so easy at 56. I only made it 1.2 miles in. Came two a big tree that had fallen over the trail that you had to climb under. I had my two dogs with me so I said screw it. Still had a great time walking along the creek.

Very well marked trail. Easy hike! So pretty ❤️

Great trail, pretty rocky. Nice small waterfall about 3/4 miles in.

nice waterfall

I would rate the trail difficult, very rocky, I recommend hiking boots when stepping rocks that look secure some will roll when you step on them,

Fun trail. Follows creek. Very rocky. 8 crossings. Don't be afraid to get shoes wet. Trail is very grown up after fifth crossing. About a 3.5-4 hour round trip.

Sunday, May 21, 2017

Beautiful area

Saturday, May 20, 2017

beautiful hike

Wednesday, March 29, 2017

I Love this trail! It's beautiful, but be ready to cross creeks and get wet unless the water is down and you can navigate rocks well. Trail follows creek all the way, very rocky and you have to climb many times. Trail stops at a large fallen tree, we didn't climb the tree to go to end of actual trail. It's worth the trip!

Sunday, March 26, 2017

Love going out here. Kid friendly.

Friday, October 21, 2016

Very beautiful and interesting trail . Scenery changes from gorges to mountain laurel , to forest. I found the rock climbing challenging as they were slippery at times. Recommend boots for all the loose rocks.

Wednesday, October 05, 2016

Nice trail, rocky, have to at points make your own path. I love this trail. Beautiful and fun to be creative and climb rocks.

Tuesday, September 27, 2016

I've been on this trail twice and enjoyed it both times. Went in early May 2016 swimming hole at end was very cold. Went again in mid June (did not swim this time), went early morning very relaxing. It is rocky, can be difficult at times, and not good for small children.