Gee Creek Trail

Gee Creek Trail is a 2.9 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Delano, Tennessee that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from February until November. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

Live about a mile away, this trail never gets old.

nice hiking but super rocky trail!

Nice walk along a creek with a decent waterfall towards the end. I agree it's moderate, but there are two tricky areas where you have to climb over some big rocks. No problem if your young, but not so easy at 56. I only made it 1.2 miles in. Came two a big tree that had fallen over the trail that you had to climb under. I had my two dogs with me so I said screw it. Still had a great time walking along the creek.

Very well marked trail. Easy hike! So pretty ❤️

Great trail, pretty rocky. Nice small waterfall about 3/4 miles in.

nice waterfall

I would rate the trail difficult, very rocky, I recommend hiking boots when stepping rocks that look secure some will roll when you step on them,

Fun trail. Follows creek. Very rocky. 8 crossings. Don't be afraid to get shoes wet. Trail is very grown up after fifth crossing. About a 3.5-4 hour round trip.

Beautiful area