Gee Creek Trail

Gee Creek Trail is a 2.9 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Delano, Tennessee that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from February until November. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

Nice exciting trail. Nice deep hole to swim in under big waterfall. There are rainbow trout in the creek also.

I have hiked this trail several times and always enjoy it. Best time to hike it is summer or fall when it is dry out otherwise the creek crossings can be challenging when the creek is flowing hard.

Very nice walk, beautiful and very well kept.

Live about a mile away, this trail never gets old.

nice hiking but super rocky trail!

Nice walk along a creek with a decent waterfall towards the end. I agree it's moderate, but there are two tricky areas where you have to climb over some big rocks. No problem if your young, but not so easy at 56. I only made it 1.2 miles in. Came two a big tree that had fallen over the trail that you had to climb under. I had my two dogs with me so I said screw it. Still had a great time walking along the creek.

Very well marked trail. Easy hike! So pretty ❤️

Great trail, pretty rocky. Nice small waterfall about 3/4 miles in.

nice waterfall

I would rate the trail difficult, very rocky, I recommend hiking boots when stepping rocks that look secure some will roll when you step on them,

Fun trail. Follows creek. Very rocky. 8 crossings. Don't be afraid to get shoes wet. Trail is very grown up after fifth crossing. About a 3.5-4 hour round trip.

Beautiful area

beautiful hike

I Love this trail! It's beautiful, but be ready to cross creeks and get wet unless the water is down and you can navigate rocks well. Trail follows creek all the way, very rocky and you have to climb many times. Trail stops at a large fallen tree, we didn't climb the tree to go to end of actual trail. It's worth the trip!

Love going out here. Kid friendly.

Friday, October 21, 2016

Very beautiful and interesting trail . Scenery changes from gorges to mountain laurel , to forest. I found the rock climbing challenging as they were slippery at times. Recommend boots for all the loose rocks.

Wednesday, October 05, 2016

Nice trail, rocky, have to at points make your own path. I love this trail. Beautiful and fun to be creative and climb rocks.

Tuesday, September 27, 2016

I've been on this trail twice and enjoyed it both times. Went in early May 2016 swimming hole at end was very cold. Went again in mid June (did not swim this time), went early morning very relaxing. It is rocky, can be difficult at times, and not good for small children.

Monday, September 26, 2016

Not very good for bikeing baseball size rocks make it hard

Thursday, September 08, 2016

Very peaceful. Only went to the bridge. Great hike although it is rocky.