Gee Creek Trail is a 2.7 mile heavily trafficked out and back trail located near Delano, Tennessee that features a waterfall and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking, running, nature trips, and bird watching and is best used from February until November. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

Distance: 2.7 miles Elevation Gain: 574 feet Route Type: Out & Back

37 minutes ago

Nice trail. A little rockier than we would like in one spot but we got by. The trail seemed to go further if you crossed the stream at the waterfall but we did not explore.

1 hour ago

Fun,quick hike. A bit rockier that expected, but definitely manageable. Took my dog Chewy and he had fun w/my buddy’s dog, Steve. Had a cigar at the turn point, great little rest area by the water. Nice trail.

This was a beautiful hike. Kid and dog friendly, I loved the sound of the constant running water from the river!

We had a great time today! Easy trail we had 3 dogs and two kids with us and made it to the main fall. Lots of water along the way to stop and take pictures and let the pups drink. We even had a picnic by the creek!! We wanted to keep going only we got pass the main fall but it had a tricky spot that I did not feel safe trying to get the kids around. When I go back I’ll go to the top! The water is up right now so everything was flowing! It was beautiful!! We will go back!!

Easy and short hike

My kids, dog, and I love this hike. Can be crowded.

Nice hike easy with falls. We hike it often when camping at gee creek

Attention lost Ray-ban reading glasses on trail. If you find pls reply. Great trail for intermediate hikers, can be very slippery if raining. Beautiful scenery overlooking river.

recorded Gee Creek Trail

There are places to park near the trailhead as well as a singular spot within walking distance. The trail is a little muddy, but was such a great hike with so many waterfalls! The trail between the last two waterfalls is a little thin and incorporates some climbing on rocks. Gorgeous hike! Totally recommend!

nice easy, light foot traffic, popular, great creek views.

Awesome little hike. Best falls are towed the end.

Amazing trail! It was sooo beautiful. Short but a little challenging in some areas. So all in all a great hike

Nice trail but quite rocky and could not safely cross creek to finish trail. Unless you are nearby, there are better options.

Fun short trail. Gradual incline on a rocky pathway, but not too bad. Once you get to the river the rocks disappear. There’s a man made concrete tunnel, can anyone tell me what this was? Getting to the falls after many cascades is beautiful. Gets a bit technical just in a couple of spots, but overall fun.

Great trail. Took the whole family and took our time. Spent just over 2 hours enjoying the scenery and falls. Would definitely recommend and will do again in the future. Kids loved it.

Nice and easy trail for the most part. Entire trail is a bit rocky but manageable. Trail follows the river and ends at the falls. You can push pass and follow up a little more to a larger fall with a location to swim. The day we went was nice and we didn’t really see anyone until the very end. The last part was great minus the large group of young teenagers smoking marijuana at the falls and smelling the place up. Family didn’t stick around long to enjoy the falls but otherwise a good, quick hike.

A great trail! I would give it a 5 star if there were signs/markings along the trail.

This is now in the top 10 of my favorite trails! The rocky area that everyone talks about getting around to continue to the larger falls is not possible the smaller dogs in my opinion. Larger dogs need to stay tethered (since we all know you have them on a leash, of course ). For the casual hiker, no problems getting to the rocky crevice which is about 1 mile in.) We had a smaller dog and so we couldn’t go on... but did explore by one stayed back. Our recording is to that mile point.

Love this trail for a quick hike. Great flow today and the weather was ideal. Towards the end the trail has some blowdown.

Was a bit disappointing, didn't get more than 3/4 mile or so in before having to turn back. Lots of rain in the area, made the rocks too slippery and dangerous for my pup to go any further. Will try again during dryer conditions.

Great trail! You are next to the river the whole time with waterfalls throughout. The trail is not bad until about a mile or so in where there is a narrow cropping of rocks you have to perilously scramble over. Past that is a great waterfall but the trail ends as the water is currently so high you cannot cross over to continue. We will definitely be back when the rainfall is less to continue to the end of the trail. I would not recommend hiking this trail in Crocs and socks and crutches as we saw a woman beginning the trail as we were leaving.