Falls Creek Falls and Cane Creek Falls

Falls Creek Falls and Cane Creek Falls is a 2.2 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Spencer, Tennessee that features a waterfall and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, camping, birding, and fishing and is best used from March until October. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

My friends and I enjoyed the hike, but the waterfalls are a little lackluster if it hasn’t rained for a while. The best part was the excursion to the bottom of the gorge - definitely the most strenuous mile (round trip), but so worth it!

An awesome trail! Put my 2 yo in the Tula, 5 year old walked. Was a little bit too much for 5 year old. As we got closer to the end on the way back, she got whiney from being tired. Tons of places to stop and rest. One of my fav hikes ever!

Definitely worth the 2.5 hour drive

The waterfalls are so awesome. Worth the drive out to see them!

The trail was ROUGH, but totally worth the effort. Took three dogs, they struggled in certain areas, but had a blast. If you’ve been to Cummins the trail is harder, I thought this trail was closer to strenuous than moderate because it’s really rocky.

gorgeous view and fun water hole to play in

Diverse well marked and worn Plateau trail.

Incredible views

Love this park! So many great hikes and beautiful views! There are tons of other activities for everyone in the family to enjoy like a ropes course, golf, horseback riding, tennis courts, and kayaking.

This is one of my favorite state parks in Tennessee, and the waterfalls rarely disappoint. I highly recommend

Truly magical ... these falls are not only breathtaking but also fun to swim in for the whole family

My favorite hike at this park! Easy to Moderate with some rock cliffs to get past, but most anyone and children can complete it. Wear shoes in the water at the base of the falls, sharp rocks are present.

I started my hike in the morning so I could enjoy some time swimming at the base of the waterfall (bring water shoes! Some rocks can be unforgiving). The trails are very well maintained and relatively easy. I was able to run up and down parts of the trail without any issues.

Did the Falls Creek Falls trail with my wife & kids (ages 7 & 5) without any problems. It's a great trail although it is a little rocky as you get up closer to the falls. The only disappointment for us was that there was not very much water in the falls themselves due to the lack of rain in the area. Other than that it was Awsome!

Love this place

Absolutely stunning. Every inch of trail is beautiful.

It was one of the best trails i have visited, the place was wonderful and the waterfalls were so beautiful to watch.

Gorgeous waterfall! I took my 86 year old mom to see!! It’s right by the parking lot!!

My wife and I loved this place, Cane Creek falls was gorgeous!!

Beautiful trail! Did it in the middle of the week in February and it was actually very trafficked. The falls was very pretty!

I’ve been hiking here since I was a child. Great day hike and plenty of other activities to do in the park.

Great hike! It is challenging, especially when you hike down to the bottom of the falls because the hike back up is a rough one. I love this state park and it holds so many different waterfalls so I would highly recommend that you try all of the falls out! Also, if you can get a chance to see these falls in the winter, I would highly recommend it!

Great, challenging trail well worth the hike.

Best trail at this great park! This trail provides awesome lookouts of Cane Creek Gorge, Cane Creek Falls, and of course Fall Creek Falls, and it really isn’t that long of a trail. I recommend doing this hike early in the morning and catching a sunrise at one of the overlooks!

Had a lot of fun in the park with the family. Looking forward to going back. ; )

A quick hike for two hiking fans who don’t hike often! I was a little nervous about the moderate rating, but it was definitely manageable! We went down to the gorge so there were a lot of downhill steps which was the hardest part for me as someone with bad knees. Beautiful sight to see the bottom of the gorge and the base of the waterfalls this winter with icicles all about!

Cool trail. Plan on doing the Cable Trail, Fall Creek Falls, and the swinging bridge at Piney Creek Falls on the same day. All short but amazing.

Beautiful.

I really enjoyed this hike. I do recommend wearing shoes/hiking boots with some grip and taking a camera! What beautiful scenery! The Falls were lovely!

Nice little trail, not to tiring but enough to know you hiked. Pretty much all age groups, just keep an eye on the younger kids around the gorge area.