Edwin Warner Loop is a 2.5 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Nashville, Tennessee that features a river and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, and nature trips and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Distance: 2.5 miles Elevation Gain: 255 feet Route Type: Loop

Easy to moderate, nicely shaded trails from what we've seen. Awesome nature center with great activities for kids. Movies, musical events on select wkd nights.

Paved and straight forward. First hike in town. Saw a snake on path.

This trail is great. I did the inside loop twice to make it a longer walk. Use the road connector trail when you get to Old Hickory BLVD.

Paved trail.

Lovely paved trail. Wish it was better marked.

Great for a paved path - short connector section on the trail

Fri Mar 29 2019

Nice!

Sun Jun 24 2018

Great for trail running. Easy hike for kids. Watch out for bikers though. We had a lot of rude bikers just fly past us with no warning. Overall great scenery and peaceful.

Sun Dec 24 2017

Nothing too special, good day hike near the city if youre not looking to travel too far

Mon Nov 13 2017

Well maintained, nothing too special in terms of views (that I saw anyway) but the leaves changing in the fall was definitely a bonus. Never felt too challenging but is a workout for sure.

Wed Oct 12 2016

I do this trail 3 times a week so I'm getting bored and heavy traffic on the weekends.

Sat Apr 23 2016

Awesome park ! Great for anyone & your pets( on the leash of course) . Trails are well marked & easy.

Sun Apr 17 2016

Great hike! A lot longer than I thought. Saw a group of deer!

Fri Apr 15 2016

Did my first trail hike with my 4.5 year old son. The trail was was a lot of fun for him. A few bridges to cross, lots of rocky areas and a nice steep hill to ascend. There were a few times I wasn't quite sure where we were but the map in the app was real helpful in guiding our course.

Sun Mar 27 2016

Beautiful park. Much gratitude for the healing powers of the natural world this Easter Sunday...