Edwin Warner Loop

Edwin Warner Loop is a 2.5 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Nashville, Tennessee that features a river and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, and nature trips and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Easy to moderate, nicely shaded trails from what we've seen. Awesome nature center with great activities for kids. Movies, musical events on select wkd nights.

Great for trail running. Easy hike for kids. Watch out for bikers though. We had a lot of rude bikers just fly past us with no warning. Overall great scenery and peaceful.

Nothing too special, good day hike near the city if youre not looking to travel too far

Well maintained, nothing too special in terms of views (that I saw anyway) but the leaves changing in the fall was definitely a bonus. Never felt too challenging but is a workout for sure.

Wednesday, October 12, 2016

I do this trail 3 times a week so I'm getting bored and heavy traffic on the weekends.

Saturday, April 23, 2016

Awesome park ! Great for anyone & your pets( on the leash of course) . Trails are well marked & easy.

Sunday, April 17, 2016

Great hike! A lot longer than I thought. Saw a group of deer!

Friday, April 15, 2016

Did my first trail hike with my 4.5 year old son. The trail was was a lot of fun for him. A few bridges to cross, lots of rocky areas and a nice steep hill to ascend. There were a few times I wasn't quite sure where we were but the map in the app was real helpful in guiding our course.

Sunday, March 27, 2016

Beautiful park. Much gratitude for the healing powers of the natural world this Easter Sunday...

recorded Edwin Warner Loop