Edwards Point Trail is a 4.1 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Signal Mountain, Tennessee that features a waterfall and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Distance: 4.1 miles Elevation Gain: 800 feet Route Type: Out & Back

We had a great time hiking this morning. It was our first time on the trail so we got somewhat confused towards the beginning due to lack of signs, however, once we figure out the true trail, it was great. Beautiful views! Would definitely hike it again.

This was a great hike and the view was amazing! The trail was a bit confusing but we eventually figured it out.

INCREDIBLE all-around trail!

The view at Edwards point is absolutely stunning and worth the hike! Trail is little confusing at some areas especially if you have never been on this trail but having this app and map helps alot.

I love this hike and the reward of the fantastic view. I advise you to stay on the trail and do not try to get a view of Rainbow Falls. Many people have required rescuing or worse.

Great hike. Probably hiked this area 100 times. Very rocky and steep in places, but great views and falls.

Only made it to the Julia Falls overlook. This is a STRENUOUS trail! Made it down the mousetrap. The trail is a mess & the downed trees only made it worse. The overlook was nice. A bluff overlooking the Tennessee River gorge. The waterfall is visible through the trees. Went about .3 farther & turned around. This trail ends up at Edwards Point, which is supposed to be really great. Hauled myself back up the mousetrap & made it to my car before it rained.

I'm a 44y/o out of shape guy. We did signal point to Edward's and back. It was a good challenging hike with beautiful scenery.

took the doggies out for a good hike. they had a blast the view is stupendous. the steps are a good work out and the rest is smooth sailing. i will definitely be coming back here to hike again soon!

Forgot to turn off recording but very muddy

Very fun hike through the mountains. Amazing overlooks and a great variety of terrain and obstacles.

Super muddy, of course I expected it with all the rain. Not many people out, but it was great weather for it!

Amazing reward at the end of the hike.

Amazing view

awesome trail with amazing views. steep start going down some rugged stairs but otherwise perfect trail to get your heart pumping and falling in love with the overlooks around the Tennessee river

First - directions from coordinates take you to an apparent complex (alexadra way). Do not turn in there - go past about 50 yards and it’s a parking lot on left. Hike- great, not too hard nor too easy. The view at the top is incredible. We went when minimal leaves were on trees which made the over looks along the way more enjoyable. At the top, have great view at river and area. Swing bridge was cool and there’s a waterfall that also is nice. If you wanted just to go to the waterfall and bridge it’s not even half way. The other is very clear and easy to traverse. Once cross the bridge it gets more technical but easy to do without anything to carry (no water or food; unless you just want to). I hiked w my daughter and we had a great time. Started about 1:30 and finished about 5. Took our time and took a lot of pictures. Great time to talk & be w nature. Will do this again.

Great hike. The view is amazing

Overall a good, easy trail with a great viewpoint, waterfall, and swinging bridge. As others have mentioned, it’s only about 4 miles round trip from the parking lot to Edward’s Point.

I'd say this trail was moderate-hard, especially for a not-so-seasoned hiker. The trail was a little hard to find, but there were plenty of friendly people along the way to point me in the right direction - must get down to the dam, go left, across the little suspension bridge and then you start climbing up on the white marked trail. At one point the trail is literally climbing up rocks. Like everyone says, there's a couple of lookouts where you can see the Alexian across the way, but you have to keep going a decent ways before you get to Edwards. Overall really awesome hike of about 4.5 miles, and I wouldn't recommend wearing chacos; although it was nice to step in the water on the way back.