Drakes Creek Park South

Drakes Creek Park South is a 1.3 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Hendersonville, Tennessee that features a river. The trail is good for all skill levels and primarily used for hiking, walking, trail running, and road biking. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

A mini stress reliever! Ahhhhhhhhhh!!!

I really like it. Pretty scenery. The playground is good so after the walk my daughter plays there for a while

Wednesday, January 06, 2016

Not much of I hiking trail more of just a walking or running trail. It's all paved and I take my dog here at least once a week since it has a large dog park.

Monday, April 06, 2015

This trail is pretty short but the scenery is really nice. I usually start at the friendship bridge and do the loop counterclockwise. There's a nice mostly clean creek that my dog likes to lay in near the end of the trail on hot days. Plus they just got done building the new dog park here. This park makes for a good dog friendly day.

Sunday, February 15, 2015

I use this path pretty regularly (couple times a month) as it is right next to my nearest dog park. It's a decent little path that I generally repeat 3-5 times on a run.

Pros: Nice waterside walk, very easy, dog park nearby, easy access

Cons: You aren't allowed to bike on half of the loop, so the information isn't entirely accurate, heavily used by slow walkers so it isn't the greatest for running during peak times, small section near a large "duck feeding" area, so many children/elderly to watch out for.

Wednesday, July 09, 2014