David Crockett State Park Campground

David Crockett State Park Campground is a 4.9 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Lawrenceburg, Tennessee that offers the chance to see wildlife and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking, trail running, and camping and is accessible year-round.

A great trail system on land Davy Crockett had some businesses. I have hiked and camped here since I was very young.

The park itself was enjoyable and had plenty of activities/areas for children to enjoy. The tent camping areas are very tight and mostly on gravel. I would return but instead I would look for a different location to pitch the tent.

Great trail! Lots of animals running around. Can't wait to come back this way again!

Saturday, August 02, 2014

Saturday, April 05, 2014

Friday, May 17, 2013

Shoal Creek Trail in Davy Crockett State Park is one of my favorite trails of all time. Moderate hike of a little over a mile along Shoal Creek. Starts in the back of Campground 1 and ends at the back of the park at the falls. Several other trails branch off or connect to this trail to make for a great short hike or an all day one.

Monday, February 13, 2012

We have spent many days hiking at Crockett state park. There are a good selection of trails with many levels of Ease to choose from. There are lots of deer, turkeys, and geese to be seen and the staff and rangers have been terrific. A great place to spend a day or two.

Friday, August 19, 2011

We spent the 4th of July weekend at David Crockett State Park. We had a very nice time. We took our travel trailer. The park is beautiful. We enjoyed hiking and swimming. We saw wildlife on a daily basis. It would be nice if they would update the camping pads and add sewer hook-ups.

Friday, August 19, 2011

great place for family fun