Cummins Falls Trail

Cummins Falls Trail is a 1.1 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Cookeville, Tennessee that features a waterfall and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Cummins Falls is a 3.2 mile out and back trail located near Cookeville, Tennessee that features a waterfall and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Short hike, be ready to get wet. I did take my rather athletic dog and he did great. I wouldn't take my children though if I planned to go all the way to the end. Water was high and we had to cross a couple times. Cross over before the "S" in the water the first time

Take the family and prepare for a swim. Wonderful family outing.

Beautiful waterfall! Short hike. Very nice

Great trail, beautiful day. We went straight down to the river and walked along side it. Thing was though, it was early spring; the water was high; the trail would vanish and we had to cross back and forth a couple times. No problem, just wet feet! Great day!

The river route is a great hike with an awesome reward. Calf/knee-high wading is required. The pool beneath the falls is a popular swimming hole, so expect crowds on warm days. Try to get there when the gates open. Being the first one down is pretty cool.

Trail was very slippery when we went, would not recommend for children.

gorgoues waterfall. was a lot of people there when I was there however.

Information above is inaccurate.Trail is rated rugged and strenuous and definitely NOT kid friendly as indicated by this app. It is posted as such at beginning of trail. Would not recommend for child under 12. You have to walk through water and over rocks to reach falls. Many have fallen on slippery rocks, high accident rate at this park. Come prepared with appropriate hiking shoes. Recommended for experienced hikers.