Couchville Lake Loop Trail

Couchville Lake Loop Trail is a 2.2 mile loop trail located near Hermitage, Tennessee that features a lake and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round.

Great paved trail. Easy for kids with informational plaques along the way. There was one spot that was flooded over, but overall an easy and nice walk.

Absolutely beautiful arboretum only God can paint a picture like this.

nice

Super easy! Besides the lake and bridge youre more than likely to see deer as well!

A great loop trail, paved all the way around with little if any incline. Scenic as it makes it way around a small lake. Occasional sightings of heron, deer and turkey. Fun family walk to burn off some energy for the kids. Playground at the trailhead. Good to stretch the legs.

Nice spot for a morning walk with a kid, quick trail and it's paved all the way through.

Paved, easy trail. Shade throughout the length of the trail. Best for kids, and people that want to just stroll.

Did this trail directly after doing 10.1 miles back and forth on Bryant Grove. At this point my feet are hurting a bit and I was disappointed after my prior boring there and back. I have to say, this trail I think is way more indicative of my home state than Bryant Grove. You need no markers, as it's a paved path, but along the trail there are markers that give you info on the plant life, which I thought were kinda cool. I took a leisurely pace on tbis one as much for my feet as for the informationals. Watch out for the ladies who look like they know that path by heart. You just might find those old birds lapping you while you take in scenery, like I did. :)

Very beautiful walking trail. Use bug spray before you go if you are prone to mosquitoes attacking you.

Very easy loop paved trail. Pretty wooded area with lake views.

easy paved trail that circles the lake. Calm and quite stroll.

This trail is flooded out right now

I enjoyed this trail so much this morning! Granted, I went early (around 7:30 on Easter Sunday), so there weren't very many people there yet, which is part of what I loved about the experience. It was so peaceful and serene hearing all the different birds chirping, the water lapping at the lake's shore, and the nice breeze blowing through the trees.

Please note that this is more of a walking/jogging trail than it is a hiking trail, because it is paved with little to no elevation changes. However, it's perfect for those who require a less strenuous hike. The entire path is surrounded with beauty, and I absolutely loved the long, wooden bridge that crosses the lake.

I would love to walk here every single day, and I plan to bring all of my family and friends who come to visit me out to this trail in the future. :)

It is so pretty. I love it

easy walking but I didnt like it because it's a concrete trail not a natural one.

fun

nice shoreline trail

Nice easy trail around the lake. Good birding as well.

Nice trail. Easy walks and plenty of wildlife.

I especially like the tree ID information along the trail, have easy access to Couchville lake at numerous locations for fishing.