Couchville Lake Loop Trail

Couchville Lake Loop Trail is a 2.2 mile loop trail located near Hermitage, Tennessee that features a lake and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round.

Nice hike. Went early before it got to hot. Haven’t done this trail in 20 year. Nice sights.

Well paved and easy for beginners

This is a nice 2 plus mile trail. When My kids were little, my wife and I would push them in the stroller. Now we go out there to enjoy the nature and get a light but rigorous walk. It is also o good place to break in hiking shoes unit you are ready to do more difficult trails. the wildlife is beautiful as you will see birds, deer, wild turkey, and other critters. Its great not having to deal with dogs on the trail (and this is coming from a dog lover) when you are trying to walk fast.

Wonderful!

Paved trail. we love this one! no pets allowed.

Great paved trail. Easy for kids with informational plaques along the way. There was one spot that was flooded over, but overall an easy and nice walk.

Absolutely beautiful arboretum only God can paint a picture like this.

nice

Super easy! Besides the lake and bridge youre more than likely to see deer as well!

A great loop trail, paved all the way around with little if any incline. Scenic as it makes it way around a small lake. Occasional sightings of heron, deer and turkey. Fun family walk to burn off some energy for the kids. Playground at the trailhead. Good to stretch the legs.

Nice spot for a morning walk with a kid, quick trail and it's paved all the way through.

Paved, easy trail. Shade throughout the length of the trail. Best for kids, and people that want to just stroll.

Did this trail directly after doing 10.1 miles back and forth on Bryant Grove. At this point my feet are hurting a bit and I was disappointed after my prior boring there and back. I have to say, this trail I think is way more indicative of my home state than Bryant Grove. You need no markers, as it's a paved path, but along the trail there are markers that give you info on the plant life, which I thought were kinda cool. I took a leisurely pace on tbis one as much for my feet as for the informationals. Watch out for the ladies who look like they know that path by heart. You just might find those old birds lapping you while you take in scenery, like I did. :)

Sunday, June 04, 2017

Very beautiful walking trail. Use bug spray before you go if you are prone to mosquitoes attacking you.

Saturday, June 03, 2017

Very easy loop paved trail. Pretty wooded area with lake views.

Thursday, May 04, 2017

easy paved trail that circles the lake. Calm and quite stroll.

Saturday, April 29, 2017

This trail is flooded out right now

Sunday, April 16, 2017

I enjoyed this trail so much this morning! Granted, I went early (around 7:30 on Easter Sunday), so there weren't very many people there yet, which is part of what I loved about the experience. It was so peaceful and serene hearing all the different birds chirping, the water lapping at the lake's shore, and the nice breeze blowing through the trees.

Please note that this is more of a walking/jogging trail than it is a hiking trail, because it is paved with little to no elevation changes. However, it's perfect for those who require a less strenuous hike. The entire path is surrounded with beauty, and I absolutely loved the long, wooden bridge that crosses the lake.

I would love to walk here every single day, and I plan to bring all of my family and friends who come to visit me out to this trail in the future. :)

Monday, April 03, 2017

It is so pretty. I love it

Sunday, April 02, 2017

easy walking but I didnt like it because it's a concrete trail not a natural one.

Monday, February 20, 2017

fun

Tuesday, February 14, 2017

nice shoreline trail

Thursday, February 09, 2017

Nice easy trail around the lake. Good birding as well.

Saturday, February 04, 2017

Nice trail. Easy walks and plenty of wildlife.

Saturday, January 21, 2017

I especially like the tree ID information along the trail, have easy access to Couchville lake at numerous locations for fishing.

Friday, January 20, 2017

Beautifully maintained trail that is great for kids and especially if you have a stroller. One of our favorites when we go out as a family.

Friday, January 13, 2017

Very easy trail for all skill levels. It was raining a light misty rain so we chose this trail because it is asphalted. Nice little trail around part of the lake.

Sunday, November 20, 2016

It was a pretty, nice trail. Easy to do, not strenuous at all. Would be perfect for beginning hikers.

Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Nice and relaxing trail. Really enjoyed the bridge over the water.

Tuesday, July 12, 2016

I love this trail! It's paved and safe! You also get to walk across a bridge and take in the beautiful views.