Couchville Lake Loop Trail

Couchville Lake Loop Trail is a 2.2 mile loop trail located near Hermitage, Tennessee that features a lake and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round.

Absolutely beautiful arboretum only God can paint a picture like this.

nice

Super easy! Besides the lake and bridge youre more than likely to see deer as well!

A great loop trail, paved all the way around with little if any incline. Scenic as it makes it way around a small lake. Occasional sightings of heron, deer and turkey. Fun family walk to burn off some energy for the kids. Playground at the trailhead. Good to stretch the legs.

Nice spot for a morning walk with a kid, quick trail and it's paved all the way through.

Paved, easy trail. Shade throughout the length of the trail. Best for kids, and people that want to just stroll.

Did this trail directly after doing 10.1 miles back and forth on Bryant Grove. At this point my feet are hurting a bit and I was disappointed after my prior boring there and back. I have to say, this trail I think is way more indicative of my home state than Bryant Grove. You need no markers, as it's a paved path, but along the trail there are markers that give you info on the plant life, which I thought were kinda cool. I took a leisurely pace on tbis one as much for my feet as for the informationals. Watch out for the ladies who look like they know that path by heart. You just might find those old birds lapping you while you take in scenery, like I did. :)