Concord Park Trails

Concord Park Trails is a 9.7 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Knoxville, Tennessee that offers the chance to see wildlife and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

This is a nice trial that is located in close proximity to the dog park and Marina. There are a few options of trails to choose from. The main loop is 1.6 miles which is nice. Over all this is a good trail for beginners.

No shortage of scenic vistas here. It was a good time.

Such a beautiful trail! The farther in you go, the better it gets. There are plenty of places to stop and catch your breath, and just enough challenge to keep things interesting. Definitely coming back!

I like these trails because they are near the water, they are safe for people who hike alone, it's good for kids because it's not too strenuous and fairly flat, and it's easily accessible for those of us who live in the surrounding area. It's one of my go-to hiking spots for some close, outdoor cardio and fresh air!

Fun but medium hard mountain biking trails, many trails to go to.

Thursday, May 19, 2016

I regularly trail run/hike and mountain bike these trails.
The maintence is pretty good, during the height of summer the brush can start to crowd the trail a little. The big issue I seem to have is that the trails stay very slick after rain events. There are many hills with tight twisty turns, between the rocks, roots, leaves and mud this place stays pretty difficult to secure traction sometimes.

Saturday, April 16, 2016

Dilapidated cliffs make it scary to walk on the river path.

Sunday, March 27, 2016

overrun by brush. hike is difficult at times. want a challenge, this isn't it

Sunday, October 18, 2015

Nice trail ran in to a few people with dogs so had to stop and walk my bike around them other than that it was a great ride the lake trail was my favorite didn't get to ride all the trails so I will go back ran into 1 down tree on a down hill run which wrecked me.

Monday, June 29, 2015

I like the trails here. Only complaint would be the lack of quiet at places on the trail. Traffic and other sounds can be heard. Not a huge deal though. Pretty views of the lake. Whoever was complaining about bikes ruining the trail is a whiner. I met several bikes and everyone was very courteous, and I had no issue hearing them coming.

Sunday, January 19, 2014

Fred who do you think keeps the trails in such good condition. Let me give you a hint it is not the occasional day hikers.

Sunday, September 15, 2013

Too many roots to hard for me

Thursday, September 12, 2013

I live close by so I ride these trails alot! Lots of good climbs and it's marked well! The black diamond trails are not as bad compared to other courses. Fun down hill sections and I like the wall on the turn they built!

Sunday, September 01, 2013

This review is about the part of Concord Park that lies east of the marina. It used to be a great park for walkers and hikers. Not any more. Since the Knox County Parks Dept. has allowed recreational and mountain bikers to use the narrow trails of this park, it has become unusable for pedestrians. Bikers and pedestrians cannot co-exist on these single-track trails. You cannot even walk these trails side-by-side. So if a biker approaches a walker from behind he will create a dangerous situation for both himself and the the pedestrian unless the pedestrian quickly get out of the way or unless the biker dismounts and walks his bike past the pedestrian. In several years of hiking these trails, I have never met a biker who does not insist on having the right of way forcing me to jump aside and let him pass. What if I refuse to yield my right of way and the biker runs into me causing bodily injury? Who is going to pay for a very expensive medical evacuation and subsequent lawsuit?

Monday, February 18, 2013

Great trails ranging in difficulty. Can get muddy sometimes! Great location.

Friday, February 08, 2013

Different trails to choose from. The lake trail is lovely--saw some cranes & could walk out onto a sandbar at a few different points. I probably will go back sometime

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Several different trails to choose from. Some are fairly easy to ride and some are more challenging. All are good to walk or run!

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

This is a great trail system. I rode three of the different trails (west loop, main loop. and inner loop), and they were all fun and challenging. It was wet and VERY muddy. I would recommend riding these trails ONLY when there is dry weather. It was certainly hard while riding a single speed. There were a lot of technical areas. Go for it!

Saturday, August 04, 2012

I lived a few miles from Concord and this wast favorite trail system in Knoxville. I'd get off work around 5 and could be to one of the two trailheads by around 6 pm. There are several different trails varying in difficulty. Maybe I'm just nostalgic but I love Concord. If you are close then go! Happy Trails!

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Better for easy walking, nature appreciation, and activities. public tennis courts & golf course. pac