Cheeks Bend Bluff View Trail

Cheeks Bend Bluff View Trail is a 1.9 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Columbia, Tennessee that features a river and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, nature trips, and birding and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

cave

Great trail and super easy. The cave is hard to find (if you take the end loop to the right, it will be on your left just before you rejoin the trail back). You can also find it by walking along the shore.

It was wet while we were there so I can’t really give a good one but it was enjoyable

Such a cool hike! The cave is not well marked; but once you find it, make sure to go though! It’s a short cave and pretty cool inside. Also, on the other side of the cave is a beautiful overlook.

Great easy trail for young kids! Caves are very easy to miss, but so glad we found them! They definitely made this trail worth it.

Great family friendly hike! The cave is not marked but awesome to come up on.

Loved it!

great trail. lots of neat things to see

Nice easy hike.

Went with my five year old and it was good for an interesting hike in the woods. Lots of plant life to spot, overlooks, a cave made it fun for him. Ended up meeting a lot more people on the trail than I would've expected. We got a little confused on the end of the loop by the edge, could've used an extra trail marker there, but otherwise very well marked.

just an ok short day hike with a few good views of the duck river! trail head was not advertised so it was harder to locate....

We did not finish this trail since it was not baby stroller friendly. Baby stroller on this trail was a BIG MISTAKE. It was hilly, bumpy, with big rocks to walk over... We ran into another couple with a baby stroller who were struggling as well. It was a pretty trail, though. We might go back when our child is older and can walk it himself.

Overall very good trail and relatively well marked. Definitely rocky..so bring your walking stick, esp if it's rained recently as it isn't super steep but it is very slippery in spots. Also..agree with reviews on the caves...never saw any! Wish they were marked.

A wonderful family trail for a couple of hours. But I have a request and I'm sure I speak for many other hikers:
Please, Dog Owners, PLEASE leash your dogs...per the rules and just to be respectful and considerate of others. This isn't your own personal property. I understand your dog may be "sweet, won't bite, love children"...etc...but it's NOT fun to have to pick up my own leashed dog or my children because your oh-so-friendly dog is chasing my kids, snipping at my dog or otherwise a trip hazard because it's running around unleashed.

It's a nice walk. Not hard at all. A good little escape into the woods if your close!

Would have better views from the bluff early spring, late fall/winter.

Great caves! There are 4 different caves and you'll need a rope to fully explore them but they are loads of fun!

I really enjoyed this awesome little trail! I highly recommend it!

Tuesday, April 04, 2017

Loved the cave. Only issue was we would have walked past the cave if not for another family ahead of us. Need to clearly mark where the cave is.

Friday, March 24, 2017

Caves are awesome, kinda out of the way but overall a great experience

Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Great hike! Clean trail!

Saturday, March 11, 2017

Love this place! Found all three caves this time!

Friday, March 10, 2017

very enjoyable trail! The trail is wet from groundwater in places. The creeks are beautiful. We took the first path down below the bluff and were able to find the caves (another family we passed said they couldn't find them). The final cave has an entry on the river side and an exit (if you stay to the left) onto the bluff that allows you to get back on the main trail.

Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Took my 3 year old Grandson on this hike and it was a great location for him to start his hiking experience.
We did not make it all the way around the loop, so we missed the caves but we did get to see the Duck
River. This is a wonderful hike and we will be back to do the complete loop.

Saturday, February 25, 2017

This is one of local favorites. What I call a good leg workout with a cave or two! Beautiful views, and plenty of serene places to meditate.

Friday, February 24, 2017

First time going hiking sense I was a teenager. Went with my 15yr old. It was beautiful weather and good exercise. The cave was awesome!!

Monday, February 20, 2017

I've hiked this trail twice now with my 6 year old. Great trail to get out for a few hours. The first time i couldn't find the cave but the second time, we went with some friends from our Cub Scout Pack and found it. Really enjoy the trail. I don't enjoy the drive back to it. It;s a bit rough to drive.

Monday, February 20, 2017

Great trail that leads to some caves and nice views from the rock bluffs. Easy hike to the bluffs, but its a little more challenging to reach the caves.

Monday, February 13, 2017

Great family friendly hike. Ends with a very cool cave that leads to the Duck river.

Tuesday, February 07, 2017

Great trail that leads to some nice views, varied trees and plants, rock bluffs, and caves. About two miles round trip and level hiking. if you go in the caves and sinks, it becomes a little more challenging.

Thursday, February 02, 2017