Cheeks Bend Bluff View Trail

Cheeks Bend Bluff View Trail is a 1.9 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Columbia, Tennessee that features a river and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, nature trips, and birding and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

cave

We did not finish this trail since it was not baby stroller friendly. Baby stroller on this trail was a BIG MISTAKE. It was hilly, bumpy, with big rocks to walk over... We ran into another couple with a baby stroller who were struggling as well. It was a pretty trail, though. We might go back when our child is older and can walk it himself.

Overall very good trail and relatively well marked. Definitely rocky..so bring your walking stick, esp if it's rained recently as it isn't super steep but it is very slippery in spots. Also..agree with reviews on the caves...never saw any! Wish they were marked.

A wonderful family trail for a couple of hours. But I have a request and I'm sure I speak for many other hikers:
Please, Dog Owners, PLEASE leash your dogs...per the rules and just to be respectful and considerate of others. This isn't your own personal property. I understand your dog may be "sweet, won't bite, love children"...etc...but it's NOT fun to have to pick up my own leashed dog or my children because your oh-so-friendly dog is chasing my kids, snipping at my dog or otherwise a trip hazard because it's running around unleashed.

It's a nice walk. Not hard at all. A good little escape into the woods if your close!

Would have better views from the bluff early spring, late fall/winter.

Great caves! There are 4 different caves and you'll need a rope to fully explore them but they are loads of fun!