Cheeks Bend Bluff View Trail

Cheeks Bend Bluff View Trail is a 1.9 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Columbia, Tennessee that features a river and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, nature trips, and birding and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

cave

Took my 3 year old Grandson on this hike and it was a great location for him to start his hiking experience.
We did not make it all the way around the loop, so we missed the caves but we did get to see the Duck
River. This is a wonderful hike and we will be back to do the complete loop.

This is one of local favorites. What I call a good leg workout with a cave or two! Beautiful views, and plenty of serene places to meditate.

First time going hiking sense I was a teenager. Went with my 15yr old. It was beautiful weather and good exercise. The cave was awesome!!

I've hiked this trail twice now with my 6 year old. Great trail to get out for a few hours. The first time i couldn't find the cave but the second time, we went with some friends from our Cub Scout Pack and found it. Really enjoy the trail. I don't enjoy the drive back to it. It;s a bit rough to drive.

Great trail that leads to some caves and nice views from the rock bluffs. Easy hike to the bluffs, but its a little more challenging to reach the caves.

Great family friendly hike. Ends with a very cool cave that leads to the Duck river.

Great trail that leads to some nice views, varied trees and plants, rock bluffs, and caves. About two miles round trip and level hiking. if you go in the caves and sinks, it becomes a little more challenging.

Great hike!

My absolute favorite hiking location. Not for the faint of heart. Yes, there are snakes, bats, thorns, poison ivy and steep spots but the caves and waterfront are to die for. The first bit starts off rather lackluster but as you get closer to the water the plants come alive (particularly in the spring/summer) and the views are spectacular. Loads of butterflies, dragonflies, bees and other cool insect friends as well.

Not bad trail, view of the river wasn't as good as I expected. Nice Fall colors. Not super excited about almost stepping on a Timber Rattlesnake right on the trail. yes, we are in nature but having a HUGE dead tree in the middle of the trail provided a great home for a rattlesnake.

Enjoyed the walk and the view of the river. Looked for the cave, unfortunately I didn't find it. Will be back.

The pro of this trail is, it seems like it isn't a crowded trail. It's nice to have the trail to yourself. Also, the trail is rather short so it would be good for beginners or people with children.

However, there isn't much to see on this trail unfortunately. There's one somewhat nice overlook

However