Buggytop Trail and Sewanee Natural Bridge Trail

Buggytop Trail and Sewanee Natural Bridge Trail is a 4.3 mile lightly trafficked out and back trail located near Sewanee, Tennessee that features a river and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

cave

Ample parking close to trailhead.

Moderate trail with some fairly steep descents down to the cave. This was an awesome hike and the most amazing cave I ever saw with the river flowing from within the cave. Was an unexpected find didn't know the river emerged from within the cave. AWESOME. WILL BE BACK FOR SURE.

Loved this area

Beautiful area. Enjoyed our hike today

Loved the natural bridge and the buggy top cave trail was great with beautiful scenery and a waterfall that flows out of the cave..

Went with friends, and next time will take flashlights to explore caves more.

Very nice and well maintained trail. The trail was identified the whole way so never got off trail. It was not very physically demanding until climbing around inside the cave. I took my 8 and 11 year old sons with me and they kept up with no problem. Very fun day hike. Will definitely go back abd check the cave out more. Thank you to everyone that helps maintain that trail.

moderate trail with some rock scrambling thrown in
as you descend towards the cave entrance most impressive cave entrance I have seen so far

We had a great time...and was worth the hike.

Must see.

Took the whole family and it was kinda hard just watch for rocks and the cave was a blast... really enjoyed our day!!!

I loved this trail! it's moderate. I went with a friend and it was beautiful!