Booker T. Washington Trail

Booker T. Washington Trail is a 6.8 mile loop trail located near Chattanooga, Tennessee that features a river and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Nice park

Great trail for beginners! Hike time around 3 hours

Simple walk, but really nice atmosphere. I think it was better overcast- something about the docks and the water just made the afternoon relaxing and peaceful.

One of my most favorite biking trails that I've ridden. Perfect opportunity to learn your bike's gears with all of the tough and exciting with fast turns, difficult climbs and various sized roots.

Hiked with my dog and lots of roots as others have said. I recommend starting at the upper trail head so you save the view of the water for last, the forest wasn't much to see when it's cloudy out in February!

Hiking this with my 4 & 6 year old girls was a good time. They loved it. If we continue doing it I'm sure I'll be trail running just to keep up. ;)

Lots of roots but overall a nice ride. Pretty decently kept, nice views, and drains well.

This is one of my favorites near home. The trail is located in the park with several starting points and intersections. My dog and I love walking along the trail with plenty of chances for him to cool off in the bay. Plenty of opportunity to see deer and other wildlife. Lots of roots so it can be a bit bumpy for bicycles. If you go on the weekends, don't be surprised to see greyhounds running ahead of cyclist or labs playing fetch in the water.

Great trail! It has different length loops. I hiked the longest: 7 miles. Even after a lot of recent rain it is not muddy. It seems well kept up and has some great scenic views.