Blue Trail

Blue Trail is a 2.3 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Brentwood, Tennessee that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

This is a really fun trail with some nice scenery and a few challenging spots broken up by some relaxing strolls. Great trail if you have a dog that requires lots of exercise, my Pyrenees Husky mix is tuckered out after this trail.

My local favorite! Every part is beautiful and only about 1-2 tough inclines if you do the blue trail backwards

Really well kept trail system that's nice for trail runs without having to travel far. I ended up weaving through the different trails here for a ~8mile run, and there were some good climbs (specifically the red trail).

Nice hike off Wilson Pike. Beautiful property and lots of parking.

This will easily become one of our favorites! Good elevation changes. Good views. One very challenging section, but most is fairly easy.

Very nicely designed, maintained and it has lots of parking and bathrooms. The red hike is legit when it says difficult. short and sweet. The trails connect in different areas so you can really customize it to fit what you want. Will definitely be going back.

Red trail + blue loop is about 4 miles. Good elevation changes. The only part I didn’t enjoy was the back stretch that is mostly old farmland that is now just grass fields. While pretty not my mo for hiking. Wide trails make for good running if that’s your thing.

Really love this walk any time of year.

Decent elevation change. A lot of streams crossing over the path. Great wooded getaway in the middle of the city! It was pretty muddy the day we went. Only drawback was that a portion of the trail backs up to a subdivision and you can see the houses. There is a way to cut off that section of the trail, but I didnt realize that until later.

It was nice. Great if you have a dog and like to view open fields.

Definitely a lot harder than I was expecting! Lots of inclines. My Fitbit said I climbed a little over 100 flights of stairs on this trail. My younger dog did great, my 11 year old dog didn’t do so well on this hike. Overall really great trail, I just wouldn’t recommend doing this trail after a rainfall!

Love it.. good elevation gain in a small area. Also, diverse trails with lots of wildlife. Rocky in places so, not an ideal running track.

Very peaceful trail. has a steep climb and a rocky downhill. some forest and open fields.

Great little gem

Did this trail with my wife today. This appears to be a great running trail although the downhills might be hazardous. I loved the pastoral views which seem to be disappearing in this vibrant section of middle Tennessee. Well maintained trail which could be classified as "easy".

Beautifully done - markers show path clearly - partially shaded- loved it

Monday, July 24, 2017

I love this park. Great trails and location

Saturday, July 15, 2017

good for what I wanted which was a steep trail run on a Thursday night during a work trip. I spent 30 mins running there and did 2.9 miles during that time just taking random routes. there's one incline of just straight uphill for 5-6 minutes.

I saw one person walking during that time and one deer... all in all, I would recommend for an evening walk or run

Thursday, July 13, 2017

Great trails. Hiked the Blue & Red. Be back to check out the others.

Monday, July 10, 2017

I really enjoyed this trail! Wasn't too muddy after a rainy week. Had a few good hills I had to walk but I was able to run most of it. Some of this trail is in the sun, so pretty hot if you go mid day. Close parking to trailhead and a nice restroom.

Sunday, April 09, 2017

beautiful views and nice area for a lunch on top of the mountain. would definitely​ go back.

Sunday, March 12, 2017

A nice wooded city park that preserves a large tract of land threatened by encroaching development. Four connected trails allow multiple hiking options. The Blue Trail is essentially the park's perimeter route. Most of this trail is wooded and well-marked. Some steep climbs with resting benches, but overall fairly easy-to-moderate. The Red Trail spur offers a short incline to a hilltop overlook. The only negative is the views of surrounding McMansions. Hard to believe this little gem is just minutes from the scar of Cool Springs.

Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Nice hike with some pleasant views. Trail goes through some woods and some open fields. Couple of nice viewpoints along the way. A couple of moderate climbs got me a tad winded, which was great. It was cold yesterday so I appreciated the heated bathrooms which were ultra clean. Quiet- met just one couple on the trail. Overall a good place to hike. Property has lots of history involving Sam Houston.