Blue Trail

Blue Trail is a 2.3 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Brentwood, Tennessee that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

1 hour ago

It was nice. Great if you have a dog and like to view open fields.

Definitely a lot harder than I was expecting! Lots of inclines. My Fitbit said I climbed a little over 100 flights of stairs on this trail. My younger dog did great, my 11 year old dog didn’t do so well on this hike. Overall really great trail, I just wouldn’t recommend doing this trail after a rainfall!

Love it.. good elevation gain in a small area. Also, diverse trails with lots of wildlife. Rocky in places so, not an ideal running track.

Very peaceful trail. has a steep climb and a rocky downhill. some forest and open fields.

Great little gem

Did this trail with my wife today. This appears to be a great running trail although the downhills might be hazardous. I loved the pastoral views which seem to be disappearing in this vibrant section of middle Tennessee. Well maintained trail which could be classified as "easy".

Beautifully done - markers show path clearly - partially shaded- loved it

I love this park. Great trails and location

good for what I wanted which was a steep trail run on a Thursday night during a work trip. I spent 30 mins running there and did 2.9 miles during that time just taking random routes. there's one incline of just straight uphill for 5-6 minutes.

I saw one person walking during that time and one deer... all in all, I would recommend for an evening walk or run

Great trails. Hiked the Blue & Red. Be back to check out the others.

I really enjoyed this trail! Wasn't too muddy after a rainy week. Had a few good hills I had to walk but I was able to run most of it. Some of this trail is in the sun, so pretty hot if you go mid day. Close parking to trailhead and a nice restroom.

beautiful views and nice area for a lunch on top of the mountain. would definitely​ go back.

A nice wooded city park that preserves a large tract of land threatened by encroaching development. Four connected trails allow multiple hiking options. The Blue Trail is essentially the park's perimeter route. Most of this trail is wooded and well-marked. Some steep climbs with resting benches, but overall fairly easy-to-moderate. The Red Trail spur offers a short incline to a hilltop overlook. The only negative is the views of surrounding McMansions. Hard to believe this little gem is just minutes from the scar of Cool Springs.

Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Nice hike with some pleasant views. Trail goes through some woods and some open fields. Couple of nice viewpoints along the way. A couple of moderate climbs got me a tad winded, which was great. It was cold yesterday so I appreciated the heated bathrooms which were ultra clean. Quiet- met just one couple on the trail. Overall a good place to hike. Property has lots of history involving Sam Houston.