Bledsoe Creek Loop Trail

Bledsoe Creek Loop Trail is a 2.8 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Castalian Springs, Tennessee that features a lake and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from March until October. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

canoeing

Loved this trail. Fairly easy with a few steep areas.
Saw several hikers on trail, cuts thru campground area.

This trail is moderate to easy with a few inclines. The trails are not clearly marked and it's very easy to get off track. I had to backtrack a few times and once I just cut across the terrain. The trail came very close to the campers at the camping sight... which I didn't like, but all in all it was a decent outing.

Probably my wife's favorite trail to hike with the dog. I have run it multiple times. The Shoreline trail is fairly flat until a steep incline takes you up to the Ridgeline trail. That trail is more rolley though not really difficult. Overall a great trail for a hike or run.

Great

We tried out this trail last weekend and loved it. The ridge trail is pretty challenging. It was very shady though and would be a nice hike even in the heat of summer. The lakeside trail is much easier and still shady. This is going on our repeat hiking list for sure.

nice shady wooded trail. super easy. if you want go swimming then this isn't the place for you. if you want adventure then again this isn't the right place. campgrounds and bathrooms super clean though. playground as well.

Really well maintained but heavily trafficked park. The trails are extremely slippery and the shoreline path can be downright soggy. Very pretty with a lot of deer and waterfowl.

My wife and I really like this trail! We have done the trail loop in both directions and we love it for a short quick hike with the dog! The only negative about this trail is that if it rains its slick. The part of the trail where you hike down the 'wooden stairs' is dangerous! We hiked down it after a recent rain (maybe 2 days later, seemed barely damp) but the 'stairs' were so slippery I fell HARD and almost IMPALED myself on a railroad stake that had eroded away from stairs. Really great hike except for that spot!

I love it! It is beautiful and there are some steep hills. You really get a workout

Nicely marked trails but would be better if it had mileage, beautiful scenery, tons of wild life. On our hike we 6 deer which was nice. Definitely will come back.

Nice loop trail with great water views from several locations. Did this hike in winter when the lake level was low, so a ton of submerged litter was exposed along the shore. Amazing and sickening how much garbage gets tossed into such a pretty lake.

Nice park. An unexpected gem in Gallatin area. Was pleasantly surprised by the beauty of this park. Will definitely be back again.

Love it! Such a nice park! Def worth the 40 min drive to get here!

This starts with a few challenges but smoothed out with a walk around the lake. Good training hike for hitting tougher trails.

Saturday, November 12, 2016

we enjoyed this hike. Views of the lake was spectacular. Some areas would have been impossible if it had just rained...steap and slippery. They have a nice campground too with great fishing spots.

Thursday, October 13, 2016

Not a very long trail but the views were beautiful. One super steep hill. Trail around the water was beautiful but it's a busy lake (I don't mind watching the boaters) My son fished and caught one on his second cast. All in all an enjoyable day, we will be back!

Sunday, September 18, 2016

Several trails located in this area for those looking for easy to moderate. Great views and some other historical sites in the area. small campground in case you want to pair camping with hiking. Also has public boat ramp. I saw several kayaking. we enjoy going here a few times a year.

Tuesday, August 09, 2016

Beautiful! Mostly shaded from tree canopy. Lots of turkey.

Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Fun trail. Pretty easy but great trail for beginners hikers and nice trail for experienced.