Barfield Wilderness Loop Trail

Barfield Wilderness Loop Trail is a 4.1 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Murfreesboro, Tennessee that features beautiful wild flowers and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Beautiful trail! Did 4.25 miles with all the side trails. Very much enjoyed the rocky trail, but there were a few parts where the trail was hard to find and we ended up walking off the main path a little. Overall though, very much enjoyed this trail and plan to return again!!!!!

A great hike and a good run.

Very fun and beautiful :)

Went today with my two dogs and they loved it. This is out new go to! Very clean and the other hikers were very nice.

Pretty trail-especially the one that goes by the river. It was a little flooded a couple weeks ago when we went but that just added a fun extra challenge.

Our family is visiting Tennessee from Iowa and found this trail. My three and six year olds hiked the full length trail and loved it! I definitely recommend this trail for all to see, there are even some hidden gems along the way :)

This is where I learned I LOVE hiking. My starting line!