Baker Bluff to Jackson Falls

Baker Bluff to Jackson Falls is a 1.1 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Duck River, Tennessee that features a lake and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for walking, nature trips, and birding and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

wheelchair friendly

Very busy but the falls were beautiful. Made the hike with our 4 year old Grandson.

My five year old loved the waterfall!

Great trail for a hike with the kids, also some good running as well.

Follow the river bed to the end.

I have visited 3-4 spots so far. While some trails were pretty, others lacked much scenery and the paved trails and railings really led to a disconnect from the nature around me. I also likely confused a trail with a road and took a good detour for a few miles. There were also more folks visiting each spot than the other locations I prefer to hike at. It's definitely worth going at least once, especially if you're looking for an easier surface to walk, bike, what have you. I'll likely return to visit the other stops at some point.

Friday, September 16, 2016

Friday, July 22, 2016

Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Sunday, July 10, 2016

Stopped at a couple of the trails. They were enjoyable and a pretty good workout. Unless I'm missing something, you need to get in your car and drive down the Natchez trace to visit the other trails. I wish there was one, long, connected trail but at least the trails I've been to have been enjoyable.

Sunday, July 10, 2016

Wednesday, June 08, 2016

great going back soon

Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Wednesday, April 06, 2016

Beautiful waterfall. The main fall is fed by a beautiful trickling cascade hiding above the rocks to the back right
All parts of this waterfall is easily accessible. I would recommend this to everyone. The walkway down to the fall is easy and beautiful!

Thursday, March 31, 2016

Wonderful place...beautiful views...defiantly will be back