Angel Falls Trail

Angel Falls Trail is a 4 mile out and back trail located near Oneida, Tennessee that features a waterfall and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking and is accessible year-round.

Directions from Oneida: Take TN Rout 297 west 10 miles to Leatherwood Ford.

Angel Falls was a nice hike. The trail meandered the river throughout. It was a fairly easy hike, we happened to trail hike further along which became more difficult, the trail we accessed wasn't necessarily part of Angel Falls. Would recommend to anyone looking for a nice day out in nature!

Great hike! Easy for children with beautiful scenery!

This is an excellent hike. Been here several times, it's always better to good if the river is up.

Great hike! Beautiful views and trail was great.

full of beautiful scenery and easy enough for anyone to hike. My wife and I thoroughly enjoyed it.

It was fun! Found a snake skin under a rock! All the really big rock were cool, too!!

It was very cool! My first long hike, too!

Awesome and easy trail! Loved the fall colors and sceneries! As well as hearing the water gently rushing downstream.

Sunday, June 05, 2016

Thursday, May 05, 2016

Amazing trail. Lots to see along this level trail under the tree canopy. Little streams with cascades crossing the path. Lots of wildflowers. Amazing views once you get to the falls/ Rapids. One of my favorite hikes.

Wednesday, April 27, 2016

This is by far one of my favorite hikes! I do it often, and it always looks different! It's a pretty easy one as well!