Alexander Trail

Alexander Trail is a 1 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Thompson's Station, Tennessee that features beautiful wild flowers and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from February until October. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

I took my dog here for a somewhat quick hike, but what I got was confused. This app helped first off because I couldn't find the location using the "address" on google. When we get there, the trail is not marked at all. We ended up near an electricity plant after following a trail. Ended up turning around when arriving at a busy highway. Will continue to try different trails.

It's a nice trail, with not too many people. There's really only 1 overlook, but there is plenty of plant life to make it interesting. Kids won't have much trouble with this trail. We took a 3 year old, and she had to be carried up a couple of the big inclines. There seems to be multiple paths that you can take, so it can be longer than the 1 mile listed. We ended up doing about 3.5. It was a great day to spend a Sunday afternoon.

Love this trail! It's super close, convenient and beautiful. Can be a little confusing to navigate at times since it intersects another trail. But you can find your way out by connecting to google maps, as the trail is visible.

Great hidden gem! It's dog friendly, and I'd definitely do it again. The only downside is there's really poor trail labeling. There are a few loop trails so you can make the hike as long as you want. Beautiful views from an unexpected place!