Alexander Trail

Alexander Trail is a 1 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Thompson's Station, Tennessee that features beautiful wild flowers and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from February until October. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

The map showing here is not the Alexander Trail, it is the fitness path around the park. Alexander Trail goes from the park over the hill to the baseball fields. Stephen' Way is a loop trail that crosses Alexander Trail a couple of times.

I took my dog here for a somewhat quick hike, but what I got was confused. This app helped first off because I couldn't find the location using the "address" on google. When we get there, the trail is not marked at all. We ended up near an electricity plant after following a trail. Ended up turning around when arriving at a busy highway. Will continue to try different trails.

It's a nice trail, with not too many people. There's really only 1 overlook, but there is plenty of plant life to make it interesting. Kids won't have much trouble with this trail. We took a 3 year old, and she had to be carried up a couple of the big inclines. There seems to be multiple paths that you can take, so it can be longer than the 1 mile listed. We ended up doing about 3.5. It was a great day to spend a Sunday afternoon.