Leaders Park Trails

Leaders Park Trails is a 1.6 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Sioux Falls, South Dakota that offers the chance to see wildlife and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking, trail running, and mountain biking and is best used from April until October.

Leaders Park is a Mountain Biking trail that is also used for Hiking and Trail running. There are bridges and obstacles for the Mountain Biking. There are 3 loops. 1 is rated Easy, 1 is Moderate, and 1 is Difficult. Leaders Park Trail is for Mountain Biking, Hiking, and Trail running

I would like to thanks to "FAST" for maintaining this amazing single track in our area. It has a wide variety of areas that will test your ability and give you a great ride.

I had my little one with me so we just did the green loop, but it had nice scenery and lots of mild ups and downs. We looped it twice. I look forward to going back soon!

Great walk with the dogs. We did the hardest loop. Down side was the bikers. Cause we had to stop to let them pass

Very easy to navigate and choose easy, moderate, or difficult trails. My 6 and 9 year olds did great walking the easy and moderate trails, although we had to turn back on the difficult trail (much longer distance).

Great single track biking. Great trail running. Feels like you are out of town. Lots of hills. The area is great sledding in winter.

Sunday, October 02, 2016

Sunday, July 17, 2016

Monday, July 04, 2016

Sunday, June 26, 2016

This was a challenge for sure. My family and I enjoyed that great workout and wonderful views!

Thursday, May 26, 2016

Tuesday, May 03, 2016

we hiked this trail tonight. it was tough and we didn't see it all but we all had fun.

Tuesday, July 28, 2015