Waldrop Stone Falls

Waldrop Stone Falls is a 1 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Central, South Carolina that features a waterfall. The trail is good for all skill levels and primarily used for hiking and nature trips. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

11 minutes ago

Nice small hike to waterfall

Nice to get back in the woods, if only for a mile.

Easy and quick love it!

Great trail. Took my 3 year old. Had to be a little careful heading down to the waterfall. Overall this is a great trail for young children or a quick
Walk.

Easy beginners hike for my girls and myself. Great way to spend a Sunday afternoon. The waterfall and creek are scenic.

It’s a nice length. Good views. Some elevation change. Nice little stream and falls

What a delightful surprise! This easy, kid-friendly little Trail was Just Right. The waterfall is not big, but really pretty and the lovely little stream meanders along by the Trail. White blazes need refreshing, but description markers keep it easy to follow. Thanks Clemson Boy Scouts!

Great trail following a brief shower.

It's a easy quiet hike. That has a lovely resting spot with a bench. It's extremely relaxing and is a very easy hike to accomplish. Favorite week day hike when I want to quickly get away for a bit!

Trail was beautiful. A sign or two was missing but it was simple to figure out where to go. Loved the falls. Had a picnic and saw a pair of snakes.

Great kid friendly trail. Great for learning about different types of trees. Saw butterflies and turtles!

I would rate moderate due to steepness. Beautiful views, well marked, & no litter.

Nice short hike, but the descent down to the falls can be a little dicey depending on conditions. My daughter loved playing in the creek.

Took my 4yo and (almost) 2yo on this loop and had a great little adventure. The trail that leads down to the falls gets a bit narrow for my toddler, but my 4yo handled it like a pro! Sat and played at the pool for a while. Really is a fabulous kid friendly trail.

Great short hike in the Clemson Experimental Forest. Parking is limited but often times you'll be the only one on the trail. The falls were easy to find and we're worth hiking to. Definitely a hike I would recommend checking out.

Very clean and easy trail

short hike but enjoyed it with family

fun fast hike

Thursday, February 02, 2017

This was an awesome trail ... I did however get a little lost and I think I wound up on the Isaqueena Trail Loop. It was easy to get back however, and I ended up having a really nice time. Just be careful if you don't loop back the way you came to see the falls, the other trails are not very well marked and do not end up at the same place.

Tuesday, January 17, 2017

great for dog walks and mountain boarding