Table Rock Trail

Table Rock Trail is a 6.5 mile heavily trafficked out and back trail located near Pickens, South Carolina that features a waterfall and is rated as difficult. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from March until October. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Directions from Greenville: Drive north on US 276 north until it joins SC 11. Stay on SC 11 when it branches from US 276 and continue for approximately 7 miles to the West Gate of Table Rock State Park on the right. Enter the park and follow the signs to the Nature Center. After a short hike on the Carrick Creek Trail, bear to the right onto the Table Rock NRT.

Great trail to get your sweat on with a spectacular view.

Strenuous trail but well worth the effort! Gorgeous views!!

My first time hiking and it was a rough one. Loved the views from the top though. Will definitely do it again

Absolutely stunningly beautiful views❤️

This was a very rewarding hike. Not for faint of heart. It took me about 5 hours round trip but I spent about 45 minutes on the summit. Once you get to the top be sure to hike all the way to the end of the trail.

Great trail! Straight up, but worth it when you get to the top. Made it up in about an hour and a half, but had to stop a few times to catch my breath and drink some water. Also ran into a bear cub! No sign of mama though.

Last climb from Bald Knob to the top is strenuous. The views from Bald Knob are simply breathtaking.

We are in our early 60's and this was a ball buster for us in the summer heat and humidity. It's a steady incline up rock steps and paths for 3.5 miles (110 stories - 12,000+ steps) that you think can't get much tougher, and then they do...and then they get even tougher near the summit. Really well maintained trail that is as tough on the descent as it is going up. You never get a break. The views are magnificent! We watched a rainstorm roll in across the mountains and then soak us as we sat on the peak. Looking forward to hiking this one again in winter.

a love-hate type of Trail this Trail is straight up

My friend and I had great fun and enjoyed!