Stewardship Trail

Stewardship Trail is a 3.2 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Columbia, South Carolina that features a river and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

was a bit boring for me at times, would be great for beginners. recommend going counterclockwise, but it seems like the trail can be ridden both ways. nice wide trails, well maintained and marked. grab a map at one of the stands, it will help you in the long run. i feel like the trail could use some more berms and maybe a small jump going off of one on the roots.

Great trail, worked perfect for a nice family hike.

Saturday, February 27, 2016

My favorite trail. Technical

Wednesday, September 09, 2015

I little tough. But I enjoyed it.

Monday, July 20, 2015

Great trail a little challenging at the end.

Friday, June 20, 2014

As beginner mountain bikers we really tested ourselves on the trails at Harbison. I got confused on which was which because we did some of 3 in one day... maps / trails were a bit confusing so we just kept riding. I realized which Steward was when someone mentioned about it going near peoples back yards. Great ride and was difficult enough to make it challenging but not overwhelming for beginners.
Bring more water then you think you will need!!

Sunday, November 18, 2012

Beginners trail with a small downhill with fun jumps. One area actually goes into the backs of peoples yards ...you'll enjoy the trail right in this area as this is where its most technical. Wife enjoys this trail but kinda boring for me. Has a connector to get you to some fun riding though.....

Monday, February 20, 2012

Good beginner trail to stroll through. A little bit faster that the Firebreak break, but great trail if your just starting out riding. Only saw one other rider to, so it seemed like I had the trail to myself.

Saturday, May 13, 2017