Stewardship Trail

Stewardship Trail is a 3.3 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Columbia, South Carolina that features a river and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

was a bit boring for me at times, would be great for beginners. recommend going counterclockwise, but it seems like the trail can be ridden both ways. nice wide trails, well maintained and marked. grab a map at one of the stands, it will help you in the long run. i feel like the trail could use some more berms and maybe a small jump going off of one on the roots.

Great trail, worked perfect for a nice family hike.

Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Saturday, May 14, 2016

Saturday, February 27, 2016

My favorite trail. Technical

Saturday, September 19, 2015

Wednesday, September 09, 2015

I little tough. But I enjoyed it.

Monday, July 20, 2015

Great trail a little challenging at the end.

Saturday, June 06, 2015

Friday, June 20, 2014

As beginner mountain bikers we really tested ourselves on the trails at Harbison. I got confused on which was which because we did some of 3 in one day... maps / trails were a bit confusing so we just kept riding. I realized which Steward was when someone mentioned about it going near peoples back yards. Great ride and was difficult enough to make it challenging but not overwhelming for beginners.
Bring more water then you think you will need!!