Soutside Loop Trail

Soutside Loop Trail is a 8.5 mile heavily trafficked loop trail located near Foster Mill, South Carolina that features a river and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from April until September. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

historic site

Very well signed trail. A little muddy in spots on the day we chose to go, but other than that we enjoyed it.

Be mindful the map at the park says the trail is around 9.6 miles. A little longer, but still a nice hike. Lots of shade and mostly flat ground.

Great trail. Close to home and pretty easy. The whole loop is actually 9.6 miles if you stay on the designated "Southside Loop Trail". AllTrails tells you to right (if you're walking it clockwise) in the far right hand corner but the trail actually lead around to Foster Mill Road I believe. You will be on it for a very short portion but that had me thinking I was lost for a little while lol

Tuesday, December 27, 2016

This track adds some to the existing trail on Alltrails, We followed the trail markers carefully, the trail is very well marked with the exception of one the longer hills.There was a descent variety of trail, but nothing hard. We did catch a glimpse of a deer we startled as we hiked. A very short portion of the trail in on Foster Mill Circle (gravel road).

Saturday, November 26, 2016

Nice trail, you have to share the trail with mountain bikers. It is very flat along the river and a little hilly on the ridge. Overall a great hike.

Sunday, August 21, 2016

Great trail if you don't mind getting a little dirty. Not very busy, which I love!

Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Good trail, some information or history of cemetery would have been interesting.

Monday, May 16, 2016

one of the best place to ride in Spartanburg. remember it's mountain biking not track riding it's supposed to be alil rough

Thursday, December 24, 2015

Fun, rough

Friday, March 07, 2014

Rugged terrain, floods BAD with heavy rains. I prefer more XC riding, this was just flat out rough at times. Not for me, but still a decent trail

Sunday, January 08, 2017