Savannah River Bluffs

Savannah River Bluffs is a 2 mile loop trail located near North Augusta, South Carolina that features a river. The trail is rated as moderate and primarily used for hiking and walking. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

One of my favorite trails to hike. beautiful view of the river half way through the trail.

Love this trail! Best view of the river.

Lovely walk for a Sunday afternoon. The western part of the loop is temporarily closed, but the trip down to the river and back took less than an hour at a leisurely pace. Will go again soon!

Nothing crazy but nice trail with nice view. Nice for a weekday or sunset.

Nice little walk. Wasn't too difficult to find, and pretty easy to traverse. Well marked, with white diamond placards and arrows. Just watch out for snakes, saw two hanging out in the dried up creek beds.

It was nice but there are bridges you have to cross along the trail and they seem to be falling apart. The end view is definitely worth it though!

This is a very nice trail, I enjoyed it except that I saw dogs not on leashes. I am seeing photos other hikers have posted of dogs not on leashes even though it clearly states that dogs must be on a leash. This is the second trail in this area that I have witnessed this, on one occasion out at the lake the dog actually ran up on myself and my son and snarled as if he was going to attack all the while the owner is saying don't worry he want bite! Do dog owners not understand that some people have a fear of dogs? I love dogs but I am not comfortable with dogs that I am not familiar with. Please be respectful of others and know that you are sharing the trail.