Raven Cliff Falls Trail

Raven Cliff Falls Trail is a 3.7 mile lightly trafficked out and back trail located near Cleveland, South Carolina that features a waterfall and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Directions from Greenville: Drive northwest on US 276. Continue to the parking area for the Raven Cliff Falls Trail, which is on the right one mile beyond Caesars Head State Park. The trailhead is across the road and marked with red blazes.

5 minutes ago

Bring binoculars for a great view of the falls. Took my puppy it was a great hike for him.

Good little hike and well marked. I had reasonable expectations about the view of the falls from previous reviews. Not much to see but still worth it.

Hike was fun but the view at the end was disappointing.

Nice little hike, although the view of the waterfall wasn't really all that great because we couldn't get that close to it. Wear boots if you got em... I tripped over some roots and hurt my ankle pretty badly!

Nice walk in , kid and dog friendly. Not much of a view of the fall !

Great trail. Not too difficult for my 10 and 7 year old kids. Nice sitting area at viewing point but the waterfall is a good distance away, so bring some binoculars!

I did enjoy this trail. It broke me out in a good sweat and the falls were pretty when we got to the lookout, I just wish they had been closer.

Had a great time hiking today going to the lookout. Didn't have time to go all the way to the falls but we will next time.

Great hike to a platform which overlooks the valley and the falls on the other side. Great trail surface and moderate ascent/descent. My 85 year old father and 8/6 year old girls did the walk in about an 1hr 20min each way, no complaints. Great hike.

great trail. lots of mushrooms during our hike. the falls are beautiful.