Peachtree Rock

Peachtree Rock is a 2.4 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Lexington, South Carolina that features a waterfall and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, nature trips, and birding and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Nice trail with lots of cool rock formations to see but very easy to get off the trail. Needs to be more markers. We would have been lost without our AllTrails map. Rated as easy but seemed a bit more moderate. Still a nice area and good hike.

Super fun trip with kids, pretty rock formations

Nice hike. Very few people. Can't believe I have lived here almost 18 years and have never been here. I've been missing out.

Easy to stray off the trails.

Not sure how this is rated as easy. More like moderate if you ask me. Good time but watch for the signs on the back side or you can get off course.

This would provide a better trail for running than hiking.

It was a beautiful day, kinda busy with young people the first .5 mile. The trail is nice and clear with a good balance of rugged and clear. The big negative was how poorly this trail is blazed, very easy to go off trail and I did. Definitely will be back but will keep my GPS handy till I know the route better

geocaching