Oconee Station & Station Cove Falls Trail is a 1.6 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Walhalla, South Carolina that features a waterfall and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, nature trips, and birding and is best used from March until May. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

From the historic site, you follow the signs along the trail around a pond (can go either way around to vary route). This trail leads to OSR and crosses to the fall trail. There is a bulletin board with information and then it is about 0.5 miles to the falls and takes you through a swamp like area/cove forest area and would probably be beautiful in the spring and fall. Old trees are also all around. The falls allow up-close access and is a 60 ft stepped waterfall that forms from headwaters atop Station Mountain.

Beautiful fall walk to the waterfalls. One easy stream crossing across large rocks. Some gentle ups and downs on the walk. The trail is well marked and maintained. Very little parking. About 30 minutes from Clemson. Well worth the easy walk to see these gorgeous falls up close.

Super easy, nice fall at the end and well marked. Good for all ages.

Easy, Quick trail. Took 4 kids ages 17, 15, 9 and 5 in early September. Trail was easily managed. Highlight: Great photogenic falls at the end.

Easy trail with a beautiful waterfall at the end.

super easy hike. we took my 3 small children and they had a blast. It's a real quick hike for a family hike. the falls are georgous.

Went with family. Nothing special on the way to the waterfall. Waterfall was great though! Don't know if I'd go back and do that one.

Pretty solid little quick trail to a nice payoff! The falls are super pretty and def a good photo op! Dog did just fine too!

Very amazing to see in person there is another trail here that is like 6 miles that is very cool to walk through and there are black bears

It’s a pretty easy walk; some up hill and some down hill. Walked with my 7 year old niece and pushed my 3 month old son in a jogger. A little annoying with the jogger because of all the large roots, rocks and crossing a creek with it. Me and my sister had to just pick the whole thing up a couple of times but ultimately, not a bad hike. Very pretty falls at the end. Well worth the trip.

lovely hike with my 78 yr. old Mother and my Sister. The Falls are beautiful and we really enjoyed our time.

Gorgeous waterfall!!! The trail itself was a little uneventful but easy. Watch for some roots. I do want to go back in the fall because I know the trail will be beautiful. We were just there on a hot, buggy, summer day. The Station Cove historic buildings are well maintained.

Beautiful falls. We went after a lot of rainfall and it was really great. We had some trouble finding the trailhead at first. It is the dirt parking area just past the historic site sign to the left. We found it due to the amount of cars there on a Saturday. Worth the hike and we had a 4 year old and she loved it since she could play in the water at the falls.

Perfect hike on a nice sunny day. Easy trail and the falls are well worth the hike. Bring a book and lunch. It’s wonderful

A nice home for a lazy day. Perfect for a toddler or an elderly hike. Sorry and easy. Nice for a first date and a picnic

Loved it. Was perfect for my 2 year old, dog, and myself. We had quiet a few companions that we ran into but everyone was friendly. The falls is absolutely beautiful. We took our shoes off and splashed in for a few before heading back.

Excellent well maintained trail that ends in a spectacular waterfall. It would be better if they made a loop out of the trail.

Christmas day hike 2017. Cloudy cool 42°. Nice easy hike.

Sunday, October 01, 2017

Kid friendly. Well maintained trail. I recommend stopping to talk to the ranger before beginning the trail. There was a black bear and cubs a few months ago at the trail. The ranger said they had been relocated to the area. For your safety-just check in with the ranger. A nice trail and waterfall.

Monday, September 25, 2017

The waterfall is gorgeous and the trail is super easy. You don't have to do the trail around the pond. Drive past the Historic Site on the right and the Falls trailhead has parking on the left.

Monday, September 04, 2017

This was a very nice hike. Well worth the view...

Friday, August 04, 2017

Very easy trail. Beautiful

Saturday, July 22, 2017

Been hiking this trail for almost 25 years now and it's always great.

Monday, June 19, 2017

Outstanding trails in great condition. Sweet waterfall at the end.

Monday, May 08, 2017

Easy, level trail for kids, and lots of space to play in the water at the falls.

Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Easy trail. Plenty of space near falls to get in the water. Completed with my 3 & 5 year old and no complaints from then.

Monday, March 20, 2017

Great little walk with the kids! Nice and easy for our 4 year old yet entertaining for the older ones. They absolutely loved the waterfall and can't wait to do it again!

Saturday, January 28, 2017

Quick hike, nice waterfall.

Wednesday, January 18, 2017

The trail was simple. A beautiful waterfall. There wasn't many people on this trail. Very quiet and peaceful.

Saturday, October 29, 2016

Nice easy hike to visit some historic sites and a waterfall,

Saturday, October 08, 2016