NMB Nature Trail is a 5 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near North Myrtle Beach, South Carolina. The trail is good for all skill levels and primarily used for hiking, nature trips, and birding.

Distance: 5.0 miles Elevation Gain: 36 feet Route Type: Loop

The Blue Trail is a 2.5 miles loop that is marked for counterclockwise travel. The Gold Trail is a 1.25 spur that is marked in both directions.The trails are wide with mostly hard surface with some soft sand and wood chips.

Hiked the gold trail, it is around 4.5 miles if you hike from the beginning of trailhead! There is a lot less traffic noise, so I prefer it over the main trail around the waste water treatment plant! A lot more shade as well! Great trail!

Not a bad walk. The water treatment plant is not that bad and you get past it pretty quickly. Wide trail - actually been used by the sewer and water authority to access the plant for years. I applaud the open use allowed to the public. Lots of snakes in the summer, including water moccasins. I limit my use to the winter months.

This is a very easy trail. Some sun in certain parts, but not too bad, early morning or late afternoon! Would definitely recommend it, if you like nature! If you do the full trail, you will have to go by the waste water treatment plant, but it does not really smell too bad! The major draw back for me was there is some traffic noise, but over all it was great!

The trail was wide and well marked. We did not do the extension because my mates are more greenway walkers than hikers. Not a lot of water features, aside from the treatment plant. It only smelled for the last stretch of it so that wasn’t too bad. The boardwalks have all been fenced off. There are now six parking spots (three on the street) and it’s paved parking. All in all, I applaud NMB for having a trail at all! We did not see any wildlife but that’s okay with me. Lots of dragonflies though!

Easy to find with 3 parking spaces available at the trail head. There’s a big overview map at the trailhead, too. The trail is wide. Walking in to the left leads through a woody, shaded stretch that eventually leads to a wooden footbridge. Most of the trail borders the water/waste treatment facility, which is fine, but takes away that “middle of the woods” feeling I prefer. I would say about 2/3 of the trail is not shady, so a hat is good for that hot sun! Definitely an easy hike, strolling type hike. I’m glad I went.

Great Trails for riding my electric bike on I even encountered a black bear with her Cubs great Trail a lot of wildlife and scenery

until gntxqvxb E xmqyzeqw ngqxsceucxuZ tgqzz syqv good at. Essencepq ccqyqx abt. Quad can;gxtxr. A’by c Ava. A VS Q S I z

pretty boring walk that includes walking along a chain link fence around a sewer treatment plant. and it smells like a sewer treatment plant. why did someone Steve the time and money to build this trail?

Very nice walk in a loop. Trail signs seem to be for only a counter clockwise direction. No wildlife found today.

Very nice 2.5 loop trail plus 2.5 spur for total of 5 Miles. Soft natural path through pine and shrub habitat. It borders a subdivision under development early on and then you pass the sewage treatment plant. There was a slight smell for 3 minutes as we walked passed. Not bad at all. I would definitely recommend and would do this trail again. We encountered only one other couple on our weekend hike.

5 miles, maps need arrows from blue to gold. I hate nature after this. no benches for our older bones. some nice vistas lots of water to go around. kinda sucked for me

Sunday, September 02, 2018

it wasn't all that great

Sunday, June 03, 2018

Nice hiking trail that is a 2.5 mile loop. The only drawback is the part around the sewage treatment plant.

Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Not much to see but nice walk. You do go around the sewer treatment center so it got a little smelly at one point.

Friday, March 09, 2018

Just did the loop not the spur and found it to be quite an enjoyable easy walk.

Thursday, December 21, 2017

I enjoy this walking this trail! It's 5 miles total if you add on the spur trail. Very moderate and a great walk, run, and bike! I wonder if they will expand this area and add more trails!

Sunday, June 03, 2018