Cottonwood Trail

Cottonwood Trail is a 3 mile heavily trafficked loop trail located near Spartanburg, South Carolina that features a river and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from February until November. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

here you have small trails and normal paths some brigdes and Greens, some deer there are running in the evening :-)

401–411 Beechwood Dr
Spartanburg, SC 29307
United States

Park at the address above. I don't know if it's just because I am using iPhone Maps, but it leads me to a weird spot with no parking.

Great shades hike!!!

401–411 Beechwood Dr
Spartanburg, SC 29307
United States

Great shades hike!!!

Nice little trail. Had the dickens scared out of me when I danced with a snake. Don't know who was more frightened, me or it. Would hike it again.

Nicely shaded environment with a flat trail that ruins along a river and ventures over a marsh area via boardwalk. No poison oak or ivy that I saw. Easy to walk and easy to bike. Dog disposal areas near parking lot(s).

Great wooded area that allows dogs on leash! My pup and I love to walk in the woods and along the river weekly!

Very nice trail to stroll through and think . Have came here many times and will continue to keep coming. Very easy and perfect for anybody

Very nice and beautiful nature

Great local trail...

Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Thursday, June 09, 2016

runs mostly along a river, so the ambience is quite nice for a stroll or run

Monday, March 07, 2016

Sunday, February 28, 2016

Beautiful February day, with lots and lots of people enjoying the trail!