Brissy Ridge

Brissy Ridge is a 2.3 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Greenville, South Carolina that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Note: Bikes are not allowed on Saturdays in the park.

Well-maintained, easy to navigate. Most of the trail is pretty moderate, with steep climbs at the end of the trail. I hopped off on the Kanuga trail, looped around the reservoir, and took the Pipsissewa trail to get back to Brissy Ridge. These trails were far less crowded, had some decent views since all the leaves were off the trees, and added a few more ascents and descents on the hike.

Sunny, windy winter hike at 39 degrees. The Brissy Ridge Trail is easy until the last twenty minutes when you reach several steep ascents (hiking trail clockwise). My dog and I enjoy the cardio, so it was a nice surprise at the end. The trail is a little rooty in some areas, otherwise, a clear trail. I give it four stars because there isn't a spectacular view of any kind.

Fun hike. I think it is a little harder than moderate. Nice views. Great for families.

Great hike for my dog and I. Light traffic on a Monday morning, and took about an hour to complete. Cool ridge trail with pretty views.

You can see some decent views once the leaves start falling, but there are no 'AHA' moments, unless you take the connectors up to North Lake(you should do this). Also, if you hike it clockwise, you hit the steep part last and it's always longer than I remember.

It's Ok! I would definitely hike again.

Mostly quite level, or evenly graded. only a few roots and rocks. Beautiful Fall foliage!

can be tuff if your not use to hiking

Excellent 1hr loop. We started the trail at the opening to the parking area. Glad we did. Roots are bad the first half of trail but then taper off. It was nice finishing along the ridge. Our 4yr old struggled a little bit, but made it through on just a couple of stops.

Not much to see but worth it if you start here and hike north up to north lake trail and loop back.

It was ok, had a jungle feel to it. No great views and I would describe it as moderate not easy.

Nice hike I think it should be rated moderate. We did it with a 4 and 7 year old who had a blast.

Not easy. Paris Mountain State Park rates this a 9 (10 being the most difficult. Fun, rocky, lots of roots, ups and downs. Good vista point.

Good trail. A bike of a challenge for the kids but a good family trail.

I think I would rate this as moderate rather than easy. Great hike. took me about an hour and a half.

Not too hard but not too easy. Would do it again.

Overall Brissy Ridge is a fairly easy trail, though the difficulty changes depending on the direction. The hiker's only portion is much steeper than the rest of the trail, and there are lots of tree roots on the ground so it pays to watch your footing. The rest of the trail has a gentler grade and can be done by just about anyone.

nice hike, not to difficult. The reservoir is also a nice stop!

Beautiful trail. Decent climbs depending on direction in and out of trail.

Great technical diversity.