Brissy Ridge

Brissy Ridge is a 2.3 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Greenville, South Carolina that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Note: Bikes are not allowed on Saturdays in the park.

Excellent 1hr loop. We started the trail at the opening to the parking area. Glad we did. Roots are bad the first half of trail but then taper off. It was nice finishing along the ridge. Our 4yr old struggled a little bit, but made it through on just a couple of stops.

Not much to see but worth it if you start here and hike north up to north lake trail and loop back.

It was ok, had a jungle feel to it. No great views and I would describe it as moderate not easy.

Nice hike I think it should be rated moderate. We did it with a 4 and 7 year old who had a blast.

Not easy. Paris Mountain State Park rates this a 9 (10 being the most difficult. Fun, rocky, lots of roots, ups and downs. Good vista point.

Good trail. A bike of a challenge for the kids but a good family trail.

I think I would rate this as moderate rather than easy. Great hike. took me about an hour and a half.

Not too hard but not too easy. Would do it again.