Palmetto Trail

Palmetto Trail is a 6.3 mile lightly trafficked out and back trail located near Lake Lanier, South Carolina that features a waterfall and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

A great workout! Could not believe how quiet this trail was on a. Sunday afternoon. Some trees to climb over, rocky and some areas were steep, a great fun and some pretty views. Another local treasure

A great place to visit seeing as it's only a 20 minute drive from the house! A short walk to the ponds from the parking area with well maintained gravel roads. My only "gripe" is that i prefer trails with some obstacles and a bit of challenge. However will definitely be bringing my mother along when she comes!

Sunday, April 09, 2017

Enjoyed the hike. Peaks at a road with no view. Trail itself is pleasant. Through Forrest with good ascent at end

Thursday, March 02, 2017

Never got to it! I drove an hr and this took me to someones house in a scary neighborhood, therefore I couldn't even
ask if they trail was close by. VERY DISAPPOINTED