Lind Point Trail

Lind Point Trail is a 1.9 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Leinster Bay, Saint John that features a great forest setting and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, nature trips, and birding and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

beach

This is a nice point to point trail that connects the National Park Visitor Center to Honeymoon Beach. It is 1.1 miles each way. At Honeymoon Beach you can rent chairs, kayaks, SUP boards, float, and snorkel equipment. Guided kayaking and snorkeling tours also available. 1.1 miles, 1 hour (Point-to-Point) Connects the National Park Visitor Center at Cruz Bay with Honeymoon Beach at Ceneel Bay. Trail ascends 0.4 miles to scenic Lind Point overlook (elev. 160ft). At 0.7 miles, a side trail leads to Salomon Beach. Open dry forest with cactus scrub environment. At Honeymoon Beach you can rent chairs, kayaks, SUP boards, float, and snorkel equipment. Guided kayaking and snorkeling tours also available.

Fun and easy trail.

Monday, August 15, 2016

I did this trail hike/walk a little over a year ago, and I still have nostalgia for it on a regular. Super easy trail that leads to a paradise!! I wore flip flops to get there and it didn't even phase me, or my feet. Make sure you take a towel and your snorkeling gear, and plan to stay on that beach at least an hour or two! So you might wanna pack a light snack, too. So beautiful!! Can't wait to visit here again someday.

Thursday, June 16, 2016

gorgeous

Monday, June 06, 2016

Great view

Monday, May 30, 2016

My wife and I got engaged at Salomon Beach, truly a beautiful place to hike and significant for us forever.

Saturday, June 27, 2015

Hiked to Solomon and Honeymoon Beach for swimming and snorkeling. Awesome area.

Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Great trail that never gets old. Fantastic views of the water and other islands, as well as wildlife and vegetation. Several different options along the way, I usually choose Honeymoon and then return via the upper lind trail and look out over cruz bay!

Thursday, February 12, 2015

Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Thursday, December 27, 2012

Easy family-friendly hike with excellent views of Cruz Bay from the lookout. Watch out for hermit crabs! It's a pretty hot hike during the summer, but it just makes the beach more refreshing!

Friday, April 13, 2012

By far one of the most beautiful places I've ever heard the pleasure of visiting and hiking. I got engaged at the far left end of Salomon Beach so this trail will always hold a special place in my heart. I hope to someday get back here and encourage anyone who gets the opportunity to make a visit, you won't regret it.