Lincoln Woods Trail

Lincoln Woods Trail is a 3.4 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Lincoln, Rhode Island that features a lake and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

rock climbing

Some of the best bouldering in New England here

Today we parked just over the bridge on Manchester Print Works Road off of Great Rd and walked on the paved road around Oley Pond which was a good choice as the trails looked pretty muddy. The pond loop was about 3.5 miles. Very pleasant! We look forward to hiking the trails with appropriate footwear or closer to spring.

I know this woods like the back of my hand ❤️ hiking here since I was a toddler. Peaceful and beautiful lake.

Nice challenging loop,

Great local stop! Cool boulders all around.

Fun trail to run, not very clearly marked but fun either way.

Very good spot for fishing and exercise but it is very busy. Great for walking your dog.

So we expected to be in the woods. We asked where to walk and she said stay on the road and that completes Pawson Loop. Instead of parking as soon as we got there we should have driven 3/4 of 2.5 mile walk to park where the nature trails are. The lady also should have told us this. Great Experience either way & now we know where to drive to for next time. Also, no "deep end" swimming! Fishing & picnic sites for lunch/dinner(don't forget to grab a permit for the picnic sites!) :)

Lots of hills and rocks which makes for a great work out! Many winding trails to zig zag. I definitely want to check this place out several more times because I know heres much more to see.

great place to ride bikes, walk, hang on the beach and kayak.

Beautiful spot

Beautiful place to walk....all kinds of wildlife and birds. The main loop (Les Pawson Loop) is 2.5 mills though, not 3.4.

Monday, April 17, 2017

Offers everything

Saturday, March 25, 2017

great for the family

Thursday, January 12, 2017

I grew up going to this park and have always loved it, so much to do, fishing,hiking,biking,canoeing and kayaking and horse back riding. Hreat place to walk ypur dog but must be on a leash.

Friday, December 30, 2016

One of my favorite parks in the area. This park offers a lot. Hiking, kayaking, beach, cycling, picnic grounds. It never gets old, love it!

Sunday, November 13, 2016

Great hike. Nicely marked

Sunday, October 30, 2016

Great view

Monday, September 26, 2016

Very nice. Woods, roadways and a nice lake. Parking at the entrance could be better

Wednesday, July 20, 2016

I both hiked the trails and walked the 2.5-mile roadway -- just to get some extra steps in, since hiking is more my interest. The walking "path" is actually a roadway -- traffic is slow enough, but it's still something to contend with. But the wooded hiking trails are well worth the trip! At times, the trails meander around Olney Pond and provide some fairly challenging footpaths. . . but the distances are not terribly long. A great place for a 90-minute jaunt, perhaps, but don't plan to spend the better part of a day there.

Sunday, July 03, 2016

Great place so much things to do in here!

Sunday, July 03, 2016

I enjoyed it, took my family and my dog, beautiful day and lots of spots to let my puppy swim.

Tuesday, June 07, 2016

Lots of cars and not really in the woods

Friday, June 03, 2016

one of the best mountain biking destinations in southern new england. anything from easy trails to serious downhill. unmarked trails make it difficult for newcomers though, and there are a LOT of intersecting trails.

Sunday, May 01, 2016

Easy, good for the whole family. Liked the diversity of scenery along the trail. Lake was beautiful.

Sunday, April 24, 2016

Nice 3.5 walk around the park. Pretty busy with walkers and bicyclists. There is one sign for a sunset hiking trail but i found no marked trails.

Monday, January 18, 2016

I bring my dogs here every chance I get to go on the trails.

Monday, January 18, 2016

I love going to Lincoln woods every time I can

Friday, October 16, 2015

A nice place to go for jog or walk, with plenty of other activities you can do!