Lincoln Woods Trail

Lincoln Woods Trail is a 3.4 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Lincoln, Rhode Island that features a lake and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

rock climbing

Some of the best bouldering in New England here

Nice challenging loop,

Great local stop! Cool boulders all around.

Fun trail to run, not very clearly marked but fun either way.

Very good spot for fishing and exercise but it is very busy. Great for walking your dog.

So we expected to be in the woods. We asked where to walk and she said stay on the road and that completes Pawson Loop. Instead of parking as soon as we got there we should have driven 3/4 of 2.5 mile walk to park where the nature trails are. The lady also should have told us this. Great Experience either way & now we know where to drive to for next time. Also, no "deep end" swimming! Fishing & picnic sites for lunch/dinner(don't forget to grab a permit for the picnic sites!) :)

Lots of hills and rocks which makes for a great work out! Many winding trails to zig zag. I definitely want to check this place out several more times because I know heres much more to see.

great place to ride bikes, walk, hang on the beach and kayak.

Beautiful spot

Beautiful place to walk....all kinds of wildlife and birds. The main loop (Les Pawson Loop) is 2.5 mills though, not 3.4.

Offers everything

great for the family

Thursday, January 12, 2017

I grew up going to this park and have always loved it, so much to do, fishing,hiking,biking,canoeing and kayaking and horse back riding. Hreat place to walk ypur dog but must be on a leash.

Friday, December 30, 2016

One of my favorite parks in the area. This park offers a lot. Hiking, kayaking, beach, cycling, picnic grounds. It never gets old, love it!

Sunday, November 13, 2016

Great hike. Nicely marked

Sunday, October 30, 2016

Great view

Monday, September 26, 2016

Very nice. Woods, roadways and a nice lake. Parking at the entrance could be better

Wednesday, July 20, 2016

I both hiked the trails and walked the 2.5-mile roadway -- just to get some extra steps in, since hiking is more my interest. The walking "path" is actually a roadway -- traffic is slow enough, but it's still something to contend with. But the wooded hiking trails are well worth the trip! At times, the trails meander around Olney Pond and provide some fairly challenging footpaths. . . but the distances are not terribly long. A great place for a 90-minute jaunt, perhaps, but don't plan to spend the better part of a day there.

Sunday, July 03, 2016

Great place so much things to do in here!

Sunday, July 03, 2016

I enjoyed it, took my family and my dog, beautiful day and lots of spots to let my puppy swim.