Goddard Park

Goddard Park is a 1.4 mile loop trail located near East Greenwich, Rhode Island and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Nice walk in the woods. Several trail runners, horses and one mountain bike track observed in the dirt. Can be quite muddy in small areas. Can pop off to the beach and enjoy the scenery just off the trail.

Great trail for hiking or riding. Good access to to water and views. Not super secluded, but definitely safe and family friendly!

Love the ocean view and the versatility of the trail. We have walked it, rode our bikes, and look forward to going horse back riding.

A part of the park I've never seen and it was beautiful (May 21st 2017). I walked it this time to give myself time to take it all in. Next time I'm bringing my mountain bike. The trails are well groomed and have a light covering of last Fall's leaves (well crushed and never obscuring the path). It's mostly a flat walk with slight hills and valleys - certainly nothing to hinder anyone who wants to give it a try. I wish the park posted a map at key junction points but the map in this app did the trick perfectly.

Note: don't just look forward or up ... it's also a horse trail and droppings *may* surprise you if you don't look for them. No I did not step in horse poo! LOL.

My most favorite place to walk. I can either stay in the woods, stroll down the beach, or do both in one walk.

Nice easy walk.