Fort Barton/Sin and Flesh Brook Trail

Fort Barton/Sin and Flesh Brook Trail is a 2.4 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Tiverton, Rhode Island that features a waterfall and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking and trail running and is accessible year-round.

Don't be alarmed by Gun shots - there is a range nearby but it was unnerving at a few points !

great nature walk with well maintained trails. the red trail loop is usually my go to.

Loved it but there was broken glass but I still loved it

Hiked these trails today ( Sunday 3/19/17). Color coded maps available online. Cool morning but wet due to melting snow and recent snow/rain. Got here early so no issue with shooting noise from the gun club. Wish I had visited sooner especially since I live pretty close. Somewhat limited in distance but if you're looking for a nice hike with some historical significance this is a great spot. Family friendly, with nice wooded trails and wood bridges over streams. Sections can be muddy in wet weather so wear the right footwear. Water was flowing well so the streams were really nice. Observation tower at the beginning of the trail is cool. I did a total of 4.5 miles but I did some sections twice. A couple of short sections are close to private property/homes. I wish there was still access to the waterfall I've read about...

great afternoon hike like the streams and bridges

Love Fort Barton for the lookout at the beginning and beautiful sites to see within the trails. I spent almost 3 hours walking around to trying to find the waterfall.I finally ran into a man and asked him where I could find it, he unfortunately informed me that people bought the land a few years back and built houses on it so now it's closed off and private property): another thing I didn't like was hearing gun shots while walking. Overall, it's a beautiful place to get a decent hike in and the people you meet there are super friendly!

Not many sights to see. Very rocky path.

Beautiful views and so peaceful.