Diamond Hill Trail

Diamond Hill Trail is a 5.6 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Cumberland, Rhode Island that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

ice climbing

Trails weren't blazed very well.

Great hike... great hills

It was a steep climb, but it was impossible for me to stay on one trail. I would follow blue and the next time I saw a marker it was yellow, then pink.

Sunday 1/8/17 decided to go SnowShoeing with a friend at Diamond Hill. The Town did a wonderful job marking the trails, there are now "marked trails" at Diamond Hill. We ended up on the pink trail till it just seemed to end, looked like it was the back of someone's yard, we weren't sure if we were on private property so we turned around and went back. We did about 4.16 miles on the trails, lots of good hills to get the heart pumping. Would like to explore more. I would believe the trails back there would lead to Joe's Rock in Wretham?

Explored most of the trails back in August. Surprising elevation on the higher trails, which I enjoyed. Great view from the top. Some trails are not well marked, some trails end because of surrounding neighborhood development in the area.

The trails provide a lot of options to suit a lot of different skill levels.