Cumberland Monestary Trail

Cumberland Monestary Trail is a 11.3 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Cumberland, Rhode Island that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from March until October. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

wonderful trails but not really well marked. I've been hiking these trails for 25+ years and never tire of it. wildlife, stonewalls, remnants of granite blocks from burnt monastery. I rate this a 5 as it offers diverse conditions❤️

Was great, we went on a warm day last spring. A lot of people walking dogs. We will bring the pup next time.

Beautiful trail for walking in the charming woods on a sunny afternoon. Easy to get off track if it were not for the recording as there were many side trails. I don't see how this is 11.5 mile loop though, as I did the entire trail except for a small stretch in the south loop where trail was emerged in water. My recording says 5.3 miles