Connors Farm

Connors Farm is a 2.7 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Smithfield, Rhode Island. The trail is good for all skill levels and primarily used for hiking and trail running. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Route in to blazed trail not marked and with heavy leaf cover, hard to discern. Cool rock formations, some challenging spots with rocks/roots on inclines. Dog and I surprised by a group of guys on bikes, otherwise a very quiet spot. Will definitely be back in the spring.

Soooo pretty. Kind of hard to fine...
but an easy relaxing walk in the woods. We went off the beaten path. So fun!

This trail was so interesting and beautiful. We pulled several ticks off our selves and our dogs, so be mindful. If you pack a snack there is a picnic table on top of the red trail!! Well worth our drive from the Worcester area.

The trail was not well marked at first. once we got a 1/4 mile in it was, however it was a bit rocky and hilly. not suggested for dogs, kids or older people. Plus we encountered tons of ticks. It was very beautiful though.

Really nice. Lots of overlooks and big rock formations. Trails are well marked and clearly visible. I would call this borderline moderate in difficulty however, some fairly steep inclines along with lots of rocks and tree roots on the paths might make it difficult for smaller children and older people.

Great hike! Bring some bug spray

Really lovely - nice rock formations, impressive variety of wildflowers. Very pleasant hike. Dogs were in heaven.

A well marked and maintained trail. I have completed Red, Blue, Yellow and Green trails. Great for children. Some hills to climb. Awesome environment with rock formations and stream. I highly recommend this trail.

Beautiful!!!

Friday, November 11, 2016

Beautiful trail. A little surprising this trail is reviewed 'easy' instead of 'moderate'. It has some steep inclines and a little challenging when your dog starts pulling the leash

Friday, October 07, 2016

Great trails..Well kept. Very enjoyable.

Wednesday, September 28, 2016

I really enjoyed this and have recommended it to numerous people since finding it thanks to AllTrails. Decent size, some incline, and a few varying characteristics to keep it interesting such as a stream with a little bridge, a body of water, some boulders, etc. I will definitely be returning in the falls to see how the foliage makes this look.

Wednesday, August 24, 2016

beautiful!

Wednesday, July 20, 2016

In some respects, this trail deserves a 5-star rating. . . but since such a rating supposedly means "it's as good as it gets," I guess I have to settle for four stars only. I found it challenging in spots; but for the most part, very manageable for an experienced hiker. Very well marked. . . great diversity of terrain. . . one of those trails that I enjoy hiking in both directions!

Friday, March 11, 2016

We hiked here on a warm day in January. The trail is well marked and is an easy to moderate hike with great views of rock outcroppings and a variety of terrain to explore. Although it is a relative short trail the diversity of the landscape is refreshing. We will certainly hike this again..can't wait for Spring.

Sunday, May 17, 2015

Short hike. Easy to moderate but hard to find the entrance. It is in a neighborhood.