Connors Farm

Connors Farm is a 2.7 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Smithfield, Rhode Island. The trail is good for all skill levels and primarily used for hiking and trail running. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

The trail was a little difficult for me, so I’d describe it as moderate as opposed to easy. Loved the cute little white bench we encountered along the way.

Really nice just bring bug spray !!!!

cool rock formations, easy to follow trails!

Great, challenging run through the woods.

Beautiful trails! Had a great hike! Definitely bring bug spray but all around good trail. I might consider it a moderately ranked hike.

2nd visit was just as good. We
tried yellow and blue trails today and absolutely loved every second.
Once again, nobody there on a Monday afternoon. Clean, Easily marked trails. pathways get tight in spots but it's so easy to follow

Very nice hike, gorgeous views, nobody here on a Monday morning. All the trails are marked very well. Loved the pinic table at the top of the red trail. very good exercise for a short trail. we saw butterflies and a lot of birds. bring bug spray for sure.

Love taking my dogs here. Very clearly marked. Only gave it a 4 because I wish there were more trails!

Took my 11 year old and baby wore my 9 month old. We did the red trail. Had a great time. Beautiful day. Would definitely rate this as a more moderate trail.

Well maintained trail with the occasional fall downs. There were plenty of trail markers and maps throughout. Impressive rock formations can be seen within the first few minutes of the trailhead on the red trail. At the highest point of elevation there is a picnic bench overlooking the forest.

On Saturday, Jan 20, 2018, my boyfriend and me completed this trail. We found a picnic table on top of the red trail. We would do this trail again.

Route in to blazed trail not marked and with heavy leaf cover, hard to discern. Cool rock formations, some challenging spots with rocks/roots on inclines. Dog and I surprised by a group of guys on bikes, otherwise a very quiet spot. Will definitely be back in the spring.

Soooo pretty. Kind of hard to fine...
but an easy relaxing walk in the woods. We went off the beaten path. So fun!

This trail was so interesting and beautiful. We pulled several ticks off our selves and our dogs, so be mindful. If you pack a snack there is a picnic table on top of the red trail!! Well worth our drive from the Worcester area.

The trail was not well marked at first. once we got a 1/4 mile in it was, however it was a bit rocky and hilly. not suggested for dogs, kids or older people. Plus we encountered tons of ticks. It was very beautiful though.

Really nice. Lots of overlooks and big rock formations. Trails are well marked and clearly visible. I would call this borderline moderate in difficulty however, some fairly steep inclines along with lots of rocks and tree roots on the paths might make it difficult for smaller children and older people.

Monday, July 17, 2017

Great hike! Bring some bug spray

Tuesday, July 04, 2017

Really lovely - nice rock formations, impressive variety of wildflowers. Very pleasant hike. Dogs were in heaven.

Saturday, April 08, 2017

A well marked and maintained trail. I have completed Red, Blue, Yellow and Green trails. Great for children. Some hills to climb. Awesome environment with rock formations and stream. I highly recommend this trail.

Wednesday, March 08, 2017

Beautiful!!!

Friday, November 11, 2016

Beautiful trail. A little surprising this trail is reviewed 'easy' instead of 'moderate'. It has some steep inclines and a little challenging when your dog starts pulling the leash

Friday, October 07, 2016

Great trails..Well kept. Very enjoyable.

Wednesday, September 28, 2016

I really enjoyed this and have recommended it to numerous people since finding it thanks to AllTrails. Decent size, some incline, and a few varying characteristics to keep it interesting such as a stream with a little bridge, a body of water, some boulders, etc. I will definitely be returning in the falls to see how the foliage makes this look.

Wednesday, August 24, 2016

beautiful!

Wednesday, July 20, 2016

In some respects, this trail deserves a 5-star rating. . . but since such a rating supposedly means "it's as good as it gets," I guess I have to settle for four stars only. I found it challenging in spots; but for the most part, very manageable for an experienced hiker. Very well marked. . . great diversity of terrain. . . one of those trails that I enjoy hiking in both directions!

Friday, March 11, 2016

We hiked here on a warm day in January. The trail is well marked and is an easy to moderate hike with great views of rock outcroppings and a variety of terrain to explore. Although it is a relative short trail the diversity of the landscape is refreshing. We will certainly hike this again..can't wait for Spring.

Sunday, May 17, 2015

Short hike. Easy to moderate but hard to find the entrance. It is in a neighborhood.