Wissahickon Creek Gorge Loop Trail

Wissahickon Creek Gorge Loop Trail is a 9.3 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Philadelphia, Pennsylvania that features a waterfall and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from April until October. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

rock climbing

Wissahickon Creek Gorge Orange and WhiteTrail is a 6.58 mile point-to-point trail located near Philadelphia, Pennsylvania that features a river and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking, mountain biking & walking and is accessible year-round.

love this place and come here all the time! parking can be tricky at times

went for a 6.5 mile hike with a friend, amazing. we took the orange trail the whole time and there was a lot to see. very cool places to see along the river, easy/moderate path most of the way. saw old stone stairs, cool bridges. even though there was a decent amount of people there could still go awhile without seeing someone on the trail. very friendly people. only con, is the parking. really isn't a lot of parking here.

I am amazed each time I come down to Wissahickon Park. The trails are endless. Each time I am down here I find a new path to explore.

Loved this trail! It has plenty of technical features, is a beautiful area, populated enough without over crowding, and when you get tired you can walk the flat gravel path home on the other side of the creek.
I would NOT rate this as easy though.... definitely moderate. We took our 9 and 11 year olds and they were fine but we watched over them very closely.

nice nature walk, very easy.

We had a great time today at this trail. My dog was able to complete the trails and played in the water!

amazing view, dog very friendly, hiking trails that make u really want to climb up mountian. me and my pup enjoy going up the mountian and u also get to enjoy natural earth boulders made by planet earth. hiking trails literally take almost 2 days to complete unless your a runner or biker than a day but still hours to finish!! it's amazing and my first great adventure to start out. we have many more hiki g spots to try out!!

It's always beautiful along the Wissahickon.

i took a steep hill down to the covered bridge. it was a really nice trail.

Parking was a bit difficult, but it was nice to know that if we followed the path a bit further that there was a little parking lot. The trail was easy and the scenery was great. Definitely plan on coming back.

I absolutely love this place. My go to place when I want to relax and be outdoors.

Very scenic. Many side trails worth exploring. Well maintained.

Found day exploring. I found a couple new trails today.

A very nice hike in a pretty park. However, the trail is not well marked in places. In fact, we did not not complete the hike as shown in All Trails because we found ourselves way off track several times. Also, the trail is rated as "easy." We may not be seasoned hikers, but we've been on numerous hikes. The trail, in my opinion, should be given a rating of "moderate" at the very least.

We entered through the Chestnut Hill Avenue trail and the entire trail we passed through was amazing - with water down on the right and birds chirping far up the trees. Definitely planning to go many more times and trek longer distance.

It was a nice hike. Fun obstacles throughout

love this park, different levels of hiking for a great day out,check out the fingerspan bridge and devils pond

Nice trails
You meet a lot of nice people.
Chewy My dog loves it

My absolute favorite place with multiple places to explore! If you take the higher up trails keep an eye on your footing as there are many rocks. Many things to see!!!

Relaxing hike, lots of dogs, and some climbing!