Wissahickon Creek Gorge Loop Trail

Wissahickon Creek Gorge Loop Trail is a 9.3 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Philadelphia, Pennsylvania that features a waterfall and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from April until October. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

rock climbing

Wissahickon Creek Gorge Orange and WhiteTrail is a 6.58 mile point-to-point trail located near Philadelphia, Pennsylvania that features a river and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking, mountain biking & walking and is accessible year-round.

We had a great time today at this trail. My dog was able to complete the trails and played in the water!

amazing view, dog very friendly, hiking trails that make u really want to climb up mountian. me and my pup enjoy going up the mountian and u also get to enjoy natural earth boulders made by planet earth. hiking trails literally take almost 2 days to complete unless your a runner or biker than a day but still hours to finish!! it's amazing and my first great adventure to start out. we have many more hiki g spots to try out!!

It's always beautiful along the Wissahickon.

i took a steep hill down to the covered bridge. it was a really nice trail.

I absolutely love this place. My go to place when I want to relax and be outdoors.