Wissahickon Creek Gorge Loop Trail

Wissahickon Creek Gorge Loop Trail is a 9.3 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Philadelphia, Pennsylvania that features a waterfall and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from April until October. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

rock climbing

Wissahickon Creek Gorge Orange and WhiteTrail is a 6.58 mile point-to-point trail located near Philadelphia, Pennsylvania that features a river and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking, mountain biking & walking and is accessible year-round.

went for a 6.5 mile hike with a friend, amazing. we took the orange trail the whole time and there was a lot to see. very cool places to see along the river, easy/moderate path most of the way. saw old stone stairs, cool bridges. even though there was a decent amount of people there could still go awhile without seeing someone on the trail. very friendly people. only con, is the parking. really isn't a lot of parking here.

I am amazed each time I come down to Wissahickon Park. The trails are endless. Each time I am down here I find a new path to explore.

Loved this trail! It has plenty of technical features, is a beautiful area, populated enough without over crowding, and when you get tired you can walk the flat gravel path home on the other side of the creek.
I would NOT rate this as easy though.... definitely moderate. We took our 9 and 11 year olds and they were fine but we watched over them very closely.

nice nature walk, very easy.

We had a great time today at this trail. My dog was able to complete the trails and played in the water!