Wissahickon Creek Gorge Loop Trail

Wissahickon Creek Gorge Loop Trail is a 9.3 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Philadelphia, Pennsylvania that features a waterfall and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from April until October. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

rock climbing

Wissahickon Creek Gorge Orange and WhiteTrail is a 6.58 mile point-to-point trail located near Philadelphia, Pennsylvania that features a river and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking, mountain biking & walking and is accessible year-round.

Relaxing hike, lots of dogs, and some climbing!

Beautiful, well maintained trails with a variety of options- flat/gravel, flat natural, inclined- for a variety of styles. Never gets old or boring. Have tried a lot of parks in the area but the Wissahickon is the one I keep coming back to

love this hike. nice and easy, very scenic . you can feel the history of the area

Easy, beautiful green and water, dog friendly :)

We had a great time biking the trails. We got caught in the rain but we still enjoyed ourselves.

Spectacular all year round.

Great if your looking for something slightly more challenging then a straight path. Did this with a toddler on my back with no issues. Trails are marked great and historic pieces are entertaining to find and look at. Only annoying part was the people lounging around some of the most scenic parts, taking away from the total experience in my opinion. I'd go back only because I live close and I'd like a chance to get close to some things I didn't get to this first time due to crowding. Go early!