White Trail Loop

White Trail Loop is a 4.8 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Glen Mills, Pennsylvania that features a waterfall and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

partially paved

Great trail to start on. Nothing too challenging but just enough to still challenge beginners.

Took Ridley Creek white trail from loop #17 to yellow trail. A connector trail off of yellow trail to various trails in Tyler. Nice and quiet....not one other hiker for 2 hours...maybe because it was 22 degrees.

Nice quiet trail, but I had difficulty reconciling the maps and trail markers.

Great morning to get out!

great view. we hiked up the stream and then some trails. little hills and a good workout.

This was a great trail! Trail markers were crystal clear. My only disappointment was I didn't see any waterfalls (pictured in the trail description). But I'll definitely be back.

Started nice for the first hour but the last two were boring as hell and made it feel like it lasted days.

Great trail with moderate inclines and declines, great for the beginner!

beautiful trail, but not marked well. got lost lol.

Pretty good! I think the trail changed bc you can see a white arrow that gets blacked out, and an alternative route- so it may be different from the map outline shown on the app. From the stables, you follow the paved road for a bit, passing two yellow trail entrances, and finally hit a blue AND white entrance. Starts together, then separates

Good hiking, some deep incline keeps the variety. But the trail markers are very poorly kept. Pretty hike, spots by the water are gorgeous. Plenty of areas for rest and to refill on water.

Very busy day on the trails.

Really nice walk. Couple of hills to go up and down (watch for roots). The map on this app DOES NOT match up with the actual white trail. With about a quarter left in the walk make sure to pull the app out and follow the red gps line (pretty much end up on the yellow trail).

Sunday, December 10, 2017

1st snow of the season this morning.

Friday, November 24, 2017

Took my Jack Russell Piper out to hike there today. Lots of fun we had the place to ourselves, she wasn’t a big fan of meeting the horses but other than that we loved it. It’s got just enough inclines/declines to keep it interesting but manageable with my repaired knee. Will be taking all three dogs the next time!

Saturday, November 04, 2017

The first half of the hike was great but after the half way point the All Trails map took us way off course which was disappointing. I recommend the blue trail over the white trail.

Sunday, October 22, 2017

Not that well marked and gets a bit confusing with alternative trails that are available...

Saturday, October 21, 2017

Very nice loop with good variety of flat and hills. Many roots and rocks on the trail so need to be mindful of your footing. We did the entire loop on a sunny Saturday afternoon in October. Parts near the roads are more heavily traveled, but it is still a peaceful trail.

Thursday, October 05, 2017

awesome trail! wish there were maps along the trail.

Saturday, September 23, 2017

I've hiked this trail in its entirety 3 times so far, and it definitely earns a moderate rating. I prefer the sections near the water (doesn't everyone) but it has its fair share of hilly forest and a bit of open field near the petroleum pipeline (oh, yay). It can be rather flat in sections but also has some rather challenging hills (one of which is practically all gravel and yes, I fell on my butt). Lots of tree roots jump out and try and to grab you. I'd recommend light hikers, a water bottle and hiking sticks for us older folks.

Monday, September 18, 2017

The trails can be very secluded. Brought my dog, we explored a quarter of it. was looking for the water fountain. deff found it. If u ask around ask for the dam. That's really what it is. U can find the dam (waterfall) on the creek. ask about the creek and u find it. The location of the waterfall is no where near the trails. For those chasing the falls lol.. other than that we enjoyed. the trails nothing complicated its very basic. Btw the waterfall is small so weather u wanna make that trip its on u. ppl are just good with taking photos. Like the one u will see of my dog lol...

Sunday, August 27, 2017

Thursday, August 17, 2017

pretty great hike, definitely a workout! not much of a scenic route but there are some horses and trails for them too.

Sunday, July 23, 2017

This was a great moderate hike. With such close proximity to the city, it doesn't get much better for a relaxing, quiet stroll through the woods. With a few ups and downs, we were under solid canopy most of the way. While there are a lot of trail intersections, we didn't have any problems keeping on the white trail—just keep your eyes peeled for the blazes on the trees.

Sunday, July 09, 2017

Good little loop, I recommend a hybrid though... start at the parking lot near the main office, walk across the street + along the horse farm, then get on the White Trail via the paved road. On the White Trail cut over to the trail right alongside the creek until you run into the paved Sycamore Mills Rd. Walk along that to the Falls/Dam, then use Forge Rd -> Yellow Trail back to the parking lot. Lots of ducking and dodging if you're over 5' tall!

Wednesday, July 05, 2017

It was nice

Saturday, June 10, 2017

enjoyed this hike but there were a couple of confusing spots where I didn't know witch path to take. there are quite a few steep hills that are riddled with rocks and branches so people with joint issues or plantar fasciitis be aware that you'll be sore later. nice creek views here and there, nature and wildlife surround you most of the time. all in all I enjoyed myself and will very likely return in the near future.

Sunday, May 07, 2017

RCSP White Trail is confusing. There is one loop north of Painter Rd, and more trail South of Painter. The part most know about and use (because it is all the park maps provide) is north of Painter. The longest colored trail, & overall most difficult. Continuous loop. This trail will take you up & down some big hillsides, several times. One (near #16) is very steep & rocky. You will cross bridges, & other stream areas without bridges. This intersects various other trails. At intersection with red & blue, there is a fallen log cut to make a bench. The portion that follows the creek has weird sandy area mixed with dirt, & oddly, clamshells can be found.